Beetleborg Fanartist...sorta
I just want to tell you that there's a Beetleborgs/ B-Fighter Livejournal Community over here, that is if you're interested:

http://community.livejournal.com/beetleborgsfans/

Although this is not a place where you'll find character bios or episode synopses as many sites have already done that (you can access those on the link section), this LJ community have a lot of things that other places do not possess. It's mostly comprised of some large screencaps, videos, fanart, "rarities", scanlations, and other good stuff for these two series. Also, it has an impressive link section as it contains many sites for Beetleborgs, B-Fighter, the actors, and other related miscellaneous.

I know this LJ community is built upon things found on the Internet, but because all of these items are scattered about, I thought they needed to be unified in some way. So thanks to this community, people wouldn't have to hunt for these links all the time; they could just find them all in one place!

I could just safely say that this place updates at a regular interval, as I still have so many things to upload on there!

And if you have anything to contribute for this community (it could be ANYTHING relating to these two series), I'd greatly appreciate that :D