Because It Had To Happen: Ouija Shark 2

Administrator
<p>In 2020 Wild Eye Releasing brought us something called Ouija Shark. The plot: a crude-looking Ouija board washes up on the beach, a group of teenagers uses it, and they wind up summoning a ghost shark that swims around the air, attacking random people. This newspost is about the imminent sequel, not the original, but you REALLY need to see this trailer again if you don’t remember it. It’s quite something:</p>

Resistance is Futile
I didn't even know there is an Oujia Shark 1 and that it made enough money for a sequel. These Shark movies are getting weirder and Weirder. One of these days we will have Asteroid Shark.

Househusband
LOL, Never change Shark movies. I use to be one of the kids who got scared by Jaws but now Shark movies are getting more campy and funny to be taken seriously as horror. I played an Ouija board before and there is no ghosts. I caught my friend controlling the glass. I tried playing alone nothing happens.

The Ouija Shark is making a comeback in a sequel that promises to be even more thrilling than its predecessor. With a sorcerer battling the creature in a multiverse hellscape, and the possibility of facing off against a Ouija Crocodile or Alligator, We are in for quite a treat. And with a Blu-Ray release full of features, the excitement is sure to continue long after the movie ends.

DJ

The Ouija Shark is making a comeback in a sequel that promises to be even more thrilling than its predecessor. With a sorcerer battling the creature in a multiverse hellscape, and the possibility of facing off against a Ouija Crocodile or Alligator, We are in for quite a treat. And with a Blu-Ray release full of features, the excitement is sure to continue long after the movie ends.
The upcoming sequel sounds like it'll be bigger and bolder, with a captivating premise that will leave viewers on the edge of their seats. The addition of a sorcerer and a multiverse hellscape sounds like a perfect blend of horror and fantasy. Moreover, the possibility of facing off against a Ouija Crocodile or Alligator is simply terrifying. The stakes seem higher this time around, and it will be exciting to see how the story unfolds.