Beauty and the Beast: Emma Watson Sings as Belle

Jeffrey Harris submitted a new blog post

Beauty and the Beast: Emma Watson Sings as Belle

Beauty-and-teh-Beast.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Emma actually has a beautiful singing voice is very disney like. I am now more looking forward to seeing her role and the movie. I think is will be the best disney movie put to live. I did not really enjoy Cinderella so I hope this one does exceed my expectations.

This movie ruins the original for me. The original itself is even over-rated, to be quite honest. There is so much garbage and lies in Hollywood musicals......

This movie ruins the original for me. The original itself is even over-rated, to be quite honest. There is so much garbage and lies in Hollywood musicals......
Why would it ruin the original? If by original you mean the animated Disney version, then you're wrong about it being the original movie/story since the original was published in the 1740s.

I really got excited the first time I saw it's trailer last year and I've been waiting for it's release since then. I always like Hermione, I mean Emma Watson and even if I think she looks too young for the character (Belle), I believe she'll play it well :) I've seen the animated movie years ago, back when I was a kid and I love it! I hope it would be perfect just like the animated film :D

I don't get why people say a remake "ruins" the original. It's not like the original doesn't still exist. If you don't like a remake, ignore it and watch the original.

I don't get why people say a remake "ruins" the original. It's not like the original doesn't still exist. If you don't like a remake, ignore it and watch the original.
Exactly. I would never get why a remake or reenactment of a film would ruin anything. The only thing that would ruin the original would be a sequel because it changes the course of the actual story.