[Video Game] Battle Robot Damashii aka Why is nobody talking about this?

Lurker
nah, actually i'm not into robot stuff so i don't even know the name of robot in Battle RODA :redface2:, but the heroman in story mode is kinda random summon in battle (like reaper in persona 3 portable) and kinda cheap robot that you can buy in the game (only 11k gold) :laugh:

heroes vs is really something :sly:..... i only play this game about 2 hours and just delete the game :anime:

ah also you can meet the gokaiger on nyaa or pspiso :169:

i see, well i'm still going to try him anyways, cheap is good since it means its going to be available early

i've beaten Heroes VS, and it's not that bad of a game, you just need to be able to read the cards and build a decent deck and kinda have luck when getting the 25point crystal treasure and you're set on even ground against the (cheating?) CPU, i have much more fun with it than Saint Seiya Omega and it's much more challenging than SCH's single player mode, that's for sure...

and thanks for the Gokaiger thing, getting this game right as i post this>.<

Just Passing Through Wind
i see, well i'm still going to try him anyways, cheap is good since it means its going to be available early

i've beaten Heroes VS, and it's not that bad of a game, you just need to be able to read the cards and build a decent deck and kinda have luck when getting the 25point crystal treasure and you're set on even ground against the (cheating?) CPU, i have much more fun with it than Saint Seiya Omega and it's much more challenging than SCH's single player mode, that's for sure...

and thanks for the Gokaiger thing, getting this game right as i post this>.<
well it doesn't matter for cheap robot since you can upgrade it later on but sure this heroman is tough guy about the same with the boss

ah we have different taste i guess for heroes vs,

comparing with SSOmega? well SSOmega is failure one comparing with Heroes vs .....super boring game with no guard break, all you have to do only grab and throw the enemy and the biggest failure is i must play all of the seven routes with total 56 stages :redface2: but also it can't make all the characters complete 100 % , you must play the arcade mode to unlock some characters and triton scales for the bronze saint (kouga and his companion)
but the cosmo movement that can break the armor is sure the plus point for the game and if you're big fans of saint seiya this also plus point :laugh: (even though the plus points can't cover all of the failures of this game) :redface2:

SCH? no comment :laugh: but the plus point for both of games are: it has kamen rider on it :laugh:, so at least i'm trying to play even though only 2 hours and after that i feel i'm not into this kind of gameplay :laugh:

well, let's continue discuss about Battle RODA game :buttrock:

Lurker
well, let's continue discuss about Battle RODA game :buttrock:

right, let's do just that :buttrock:

have you beaten the game yet?(weird question, i know, but most of the games out nowadays usually ends up finished in just 1~2 days except for a very select few)

i remembered hearing that there's 65 folders for custom OST, could it be that the number of playable units are 65 in total? that's quite a lot but not as many as the more specialized title that predates it(gundam&macross artdink games)

also, do we need to beat every panel in a stage? sometimes we can't select all panels and must just pick one path and follow it, does replaying the stage and selecting a different path unlocks something new?

and what's up with the HP GOLD and other "lv" during the stages? i'm guessing its kind of like Lost Heroes random dungeon stat thing?(enemy lv, treasure lv, trap lv, etc.)

Last edited:
right, let's do just that :buttrock:

have you beaten the game yet?(weird question, i know, but most of the games out nowadays usually ends up finished in just 1~2 days except for a very select few)

i remembered hearing that there's 65 folders for custom OST, could it be that the number of playable units are 65 in total? that's quite a lot but not as many as the more specialized title that predates it(gundam&macross artdink games)

also, do we need to beat every panel in a stage? sometimes we can't select all panels and must just pick one path and follow it, does replaying the stage and selecting a different path unlocks something new?

and what's up with the HP GOLD and other "lv" during the stages? i'm guessing its kind of like Lost Heroes random dungeon stat thing?(enemy lv, treasure lv, trap lv, etc.)

well i'm not finish this game yet because irl i don't have much time and still doing my thesis project :laugh: , so i play this game when i'm out of idea for my thesis :buttrock: (well i already finish the one star for all map and still on progress for two star)

i dunno about custom bgm and also i guess i'm not planning to create the bgm...since i completely blank for robot stuff :laugh:

replaying stage for the same difficult/star doesn't unlock something new but i guess we need to visit every path so we will get S rank

Everywhere You Go
Are the pilots and other characters not in the game? If not, it makes the game seem more plain. Characters and voices will liven it up.

Are the pilots and other characters not in the game? If not, it makes the game seem more plain. Characters and voices will liven it up.

i guess the Battle RODA is pretty different than some Robots/Gundam game
the Battle RODA game only take licenses of some robots that also release on figure version and also the opening show to us that the RODA figure awaken inside the box in the book case :laugh: .....so i guess it's just make sense why they don't put the voice of the pilot

Lurker
the game also lacks a lot of things from the shows that i know, the Nirvashes loses a lot of available actions when compared to the games that it apppears in before this(it can't transform, have no melee while hovering, and the cut drop back turn is now an sp attack), ditto with the FMP units and macross(you can't change into fighter and gerwalk, missiles doesn't multilock, etc)

oh and the game isn't completely devoid of voices, from what i played so far there are 3 major characters in the game:you, navi(your navigator in the tamashii world), and some mysterious hacker that sounds like a middle aged man(looking for jailbaits and shotas?) these two character will banter quite a lot along the game...giving it some sort of story

oh also, the toys doesn't have a will of its own, it seems that far in the future, the tamashii toyline can be played and controlled via computer, kinda like the Konami Busou Shinki lines, or yu gi oh's cards, and you're one of the "players" of this new breed of game genre/platform, so yeah, it's not toy story, more like Real Steel with miniature robots

Last edited:
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Complete cast list:

Super VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie
Super VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie
Klan's Queadluun Rau
Queadluun Rau (Pixie Platoon)
Nirvash type ZERO
Nirvash Military Ver.
Nirvash type The END
L.Gaim Mk-I
L.Gaim Mk-II
Amone Duul â€Stackâ€
Bat-Shu
Calvary Temple Halmine
Calvary Temple Praetorian Guard Ver
Dunbine
Bilbine
Bilbine Camouflage Ver
Zwarth
Virunvee
Taubarn
ZegaPain Altair
ZegaPain Garuda
ZegaPain Hraesvelg
Anti Zega Mindi
Lancelot Albion
Lancelot Albion ECVer.
Gurren SEITEN 8-Elements
Gurren SEITEN 8-Elements ECVer.
Gurren Flight Type
Gurren Nishiki
Lancelot
Akatuski
Akatsuki Jikisan Custom
C.C.'s Akatsuki Jikisan Custom
Akatsuki Production Model
Vincent Early Production Prototype
Gekki
Gekki Todo Custom
Zangetsu
Alexander
Codal-i
Codal-m
Rk92 Savage (Sand Colors)
Rk92 Savage (Gray Color)
Rk92 Savage (Crossbow)
Mao's Gernsback
Arbalest Lambda Driver
M9 Gernsback
M9D Falke
Bonta-kun
Fafner Mark Elf
Fafner Mark Sein
Fafner Mark Sieben
Vox Aura
Vox Rympha
Vox Ignis
Heroman
Xabungle
Walker Gallia
Iron Gear
Ideon
VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie
VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie
Konig Monster
UCR-10/A
Gun Great Nations

Lurker
Complete cast list:

well that's disappointing, i was hoping for a few more surprises, but i guess i should've known better to not hope much roster-wise...

the onlly goal left for me is to unlock and play as ideon for a while and i'll probably ditch this after that,