[Video Game] Battle Robot Damashii aka Why is nobody talking about this?

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
So.... Does anyone know where I can find a vid of Great Gun Nations in action? I am very curious as to how it plays and what it can do.

Lurker
So.... Does anyone know where I can find a vid of Great Gun Nations in action? I am very curious as to how it plays and what it can do.

i dunno, because when i tried it, GGN was not great at all, it can only use the TMS weapons, which means you've already played as him before if you equipped that on other mechs, its SP attack is subpar, granted i didn't max it out before having a final comment, but it didn't take maxing a unit to know that it's good, i've used fresh units in hard missions before and they hold out just fine(taubarn, billbine, ACR 10, konigmonster, etc)

Lurker
So what is it capable of doing if I may ask?

becoming weapons for others that doesn't have projectiles like Heroman i guess

you see, the TMS(short for TAMASHII) weapons that you get/unlock in the game are the limbs of GGN, the two feet are missile launchers, one of the arm is a beam launcher and the other a gatling gun IIRC

after you've beaten ideon you get the main body of GGN and hence, GGN is unlocked for play since all of his parts are complete.

Why thank you draewon. May I ask which arm has which weapon?

Lurker
Why thank you draewon. May I ask which arm has which weapon?

i don't remember for sure but if you look at the picture of the GGN figure that sephia wind posted in page 1, you can see the ARX-7 arbalest using the TMS beam launcher and the mark of the weapon is the same as the one on the right shoulder of GGN, which means that its his right arm

that means the left arm transforms into the gatling gun(which does not feel like a gatling gun, the ACR 10 from armored core V has the real feel and effectiveness of a gatling guns in the game and is one of the best units overall IMO.)

the only slightly decent GGN limbs to actually be used by other characters is the beam launcher for those who doesn't have a similar weapon or their main projectile is worse than the TMS beam launcher(like heroman, which has no ranged weapon, and taubarn, which default beam shot is way slower and impractical to use)

Very informative post, draewon. I'll put it to good use.:thumbs: