[Video Game] Battle Robot Damashii aka Why is nobody talking about this?

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Official site:
http://b-robot-tamashii.channel.or.jp/

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OayCgtW5Pk"]Battle Robot Tamashii (PSP) Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Full cast info:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDNWBrVYET4"]PSP?????????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

For those with bad connections or in a rush: Tamashii or Damashi or whatever it is called is making a game for the PSP using licensed mecha (mostly anime) in a crossover tag team fighting game. The game will be released this Valentine's Day and will feature a new made for the game super robot from Bandai called the Gun Great Nations:

http://henshinjustice.net/2013/01/23/gun-great-nations-the-birth-of-bandais-own-super-robot/

^Link also includes the full cast list. I'll post a list of all the confirmed mecha tomorrow.

Just Passing Through Wind
you can have the actual gun great nation figure if u pre order bundling version for robot damashii , so if you collecting the robot damashii figure, this gun great will be exclusive figure

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Which makes me wonder why the toy collectors are not talking about this. Aren't they into this type of stuff?

TTRTORIGINAL_02.jpg

well, i'm not into collecting any robot figure so this one absolutely pass for me :laugh:
it's just robot with tamashii nation symbol on its body but it feel exclusive if you're big fan or completist for this toy line :buttrock:

huh no one discussing this game :laugh:

already got the game :buttrock:
563498_4058202468202_1325271796_n.jpg

13162_4058198148094_1549988744_n.jpg

560374_4058206628306_1329676763_n.jpg

580921_4058227188820_865333510_n.jpg

35475_4058227028816_121957537_n.jpg

600106_4058392632956_515406675_n.jpg

Lurker
like i said the lack of Gundam kinda kills the interest for this game on casual players, hence why no one is discussing it here

i'm waiting for the Gokaigers to drop by and give me a copy, hopefully Heroman doesn't suck and the Code Geass units aren't the best in the game...plus ideon being actually use worthy(he looks hella strong but probably the slowest character in a fighting game too, even Galactus of MvC3 is faster)

any new/hidden mechs that does not shown in the trailer except for the new bandai robot toy that doesnt have a show?(is that guy the final boss?)

and hey, at least it got much praise in GF, unlike Heroes VS, where up to this day, only has negative comments about it everywhere

like i said the lack of Gundam kinda kills the interest for this game on casual players, hence why no one is discussing it here

i'm waiting for the Gokaigers to drop by and give me a copy, hopefully Heroman doesn't suck and the Code Geass units aren't the best in the game...plus ideon being actually use worthy(he looks hella strong but probably the slowest character in a fighting game too, even Galactus of MvC3 is faster)

any new/hidden mechs that does not shown in the trailer except for the new bandai robot toy that doesnt have a show?(is that guy the final boss?)

and hey, at least it got much praise in GF, unlike Heroes VS, where up to this day, only has negative comments about it everywhere

nah, actually i'm not into robot stuff so i don't even know the name of robot in Battle RODA :redface2:, but the heroman in story mode is kinda random summon in battle (like reaper in persona 3 portable) and kinda cheap robot that you can buy in the game (only 11k gold) :laugh:

only 9 robots from the first time you play this game, you can see the screenshoots on my blog http://progamersdiary.blogspot.com/2013/02/preview-battle-robot-damashii.html (well it's on Indonesian)

new mechs? from what i heard they put some robot in armored core and new robots that pretty different from the first time you choose the robot you can buy are pretty different with the robots that you can choose for the first time in story mode --> it's just like the new boss & henchemen appear in new stage, you beat all of them and they can be found in buy mode

also you can buy the random capsule (only 500 gold), it contains power up item but i always get pose item (only make the robots pose in selection) :redface2:

heroes vs is really something :sly:..... i only play this game about 2 hours and just delete the game :anime:

ah also you can meet the gokaiger on nyaa or pspiso :169:

additional info about Battle RODA

563549_4058387632831_1057268011_n.jpg

for the first time you can bring 2 back up robots including your robot (it makes 3 robots/slots) but later on you also can get 2 additional slot to put more robots as your backup (it's not like the rest of robots in slot 2 until the last slot fight together with you but as backup when your robot die in battle)

let's see in the picture above, on the data

HP = well you know that stands for health point , the first robot that you choose also has 1000 until 2000/near 2000 HP , but later on you can upgrade it using TP

TP on the 2nd line (after HP) is the TP that you spend after upgrading your robot, on the pic it says 0/2788 means you haven't spend any TP

TP on the 3rd line is amount of TP that you have

261327_4064146096789_651472286_n.jpg

^ this is the example of the map,
the map also provide any stages that give you TP or Gold as reward after finishing one stage in the map
there's some icon like

bonus: sometimes it gives you gold, tp or restore your health
Gold: well it's money to buy the robots or buy the random capsules
TP : skill point that you spend for upgrading your robot
Plain/no symbolic or name on it: well it's more like bonus but perhaps with less reward than bonus
Boss: the last boss of the map , beat it and you can buy him in the buy mode

also the less time you finish 1 map, the great rank that you have and the more reward that you get

* add for TP : TP's belonging to the robots that finishing the stage or the map, so any robot that not fight in the stage/map didn't get the TP , unless for one condition : in 1 stage that has TP icon, after finishing the stage you can choose any robots to transfer the TP

64717_4064183137715_564866618_n.jpg

525695_4064151936935_1738559000_n.jpg

game control:

L = Defense
R = Lock the enemy
D-pad = move , tap twice = dash
analog = move camera view
square, triangle, circle = attack (melee or range depends on how you put the weapon)
X/cross = jump with booster