Battle For Saipan, Producer, Daemon Hillin-Exclusive Interview

Administrator
<p>The drama of WWII is a setting that many of the greatest filmmakers have set their stories in for maximum effect. From Spielberg to Tarantino to Waititi, the angles are varied, but audiences still clamor for more. Battle for Saipan, now available on digital and on demand from Paramount and Saban Films, is the latest in this line of war stories featuring a familiar cast giving performances from the trenches.</p>

Live free
First Denise Richards and now Casper Van Dien,Starship troopers cast are making a comeback. Casper Van Dien is married to a Serbian Princess in real life but she is not in line of succession because Serbian Royal family only follows male line.

When compared to the European conflict, the Pacific War always seems more terrifying. The Japanese fanaticism, rape of comfort women, the inherent dangers of amphibious landings, the atomic bomb explosion, and the numerous massacres that occurred throughout Asia. The Nazis had a significant impact on the European theater of World War II, without a doubt, but the South Pacific campaign is also the stuff of nightmares. Let us see if this film can shed light on the shadowy aspects of history. I haven't seen any trailer so I do not know how to judge this movie but I hope they capture the terrors of this dark chapter of history.

During World War II, the United States Army developed a covert communication system based on Native American languages such as Navajo to prevent the Japanese Army from deciphering American Army communications. Despite the fact that Japan's technology was lagging behind that of the United States at the time, the Imperial army's tenacity and fanaticism were truly terrifying. The producer seem to be passionate for this project.

This film appears to have the potential to be good, but the budget does not appear to reflect what was required for it. Is this supposed to be Ben Salomon's story? He was a military dentist who fought and defeated 98 Japanese soldiers on his own. In the annals of history, an authentic American badass.

My gut tells me the movie won't be historically accurate. This look as historically accurate as Braveheart and The Woman King.

I love his passion for his project because period films are hard to achieve for indie directors but he pulled it off.

The Truth will set you free
I want to know more about this game but I can't find videos on Youtube and twitter about it. So I cannot judge it because there is no content for me to consume.

The directors seemed very passionate about this project. It is like something he wants to do for a long time.

Bringing you the best of theater
I don't remember this event being thought at school, So I may consider watching so I can know what occured.