Eye See You
Season 2 was also called The New Adventures of Batman & Robin.

But the original is still best, next to Batman Beyond.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah, I know season 2 was called that, but I thought it would be nice if I had integrated both seasons together as one.

But don't worry, I'll probably redo this thread again if I had the time.

It's so easy when you're evil
Batman: TAS remains one of my fondest memories of my childhood. It was and still is a SPECTACULAR series, one of the finest pieces of animation ever made. Mature, action-packed and clever.

BTAMS very closely tied with Batman Beyond, the new series is ok but the guy they have as batmans VA is just bad.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yeah, I think he's talking about The Brave and The Bold. Believe me....no one is as good as being batman then Kevin Conroy. (well, besides Adam West and Michael Keaton though).

Eye See You
Agreed. Conroy is untouchable. I'm even having a hard time adjusting to the guy voicing Batman in Young Justice since it isn't Conroy. Infact, it NOT being Conroy is blasphemy.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I'm even having a hard time adjusting to the guy voicing Batman in Young Justice since it isn't Conroy.
That's because it's the same guy who played Batman in Under The Red Hood, Bruce Greenwood. It's just that his vocal pitch is much lighter than before. Well, it was much better than William Baldwin's portrayal of Batman in JL:Crisis of Two Earths.

Last edited: