Administrator
Bios – Ra’s Al Ghul Voiced By: David Warner First Appearance: “Off Balance” Position: Villain Bio: Ra’s Al Ghul is the single most mysterious and cunning of Batman’s foes. He does not associate with the criminally insane group of the rogues gallery. Ra’s Al Ghul is a criminal like no other. No one knows exactly […] (read full article...)

Is there a way to use the lazarus pit without losing your sanity? I know he became evil for overusing that immortality pond.

Dammit Leon!
I find it hard to enjoy when they have a "magical" Lazarus Pit that can bring them back to life. It's like, what's the point of even trying to defeat him if he can just come back every time? I skipped all the BTAS episodes about it

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
What is his ethnicity?, he always got played by White guys in live action but he doesn't look white in comics.

How did he manage to have lived 600 years when people don't use up to the years again. It is like that Lazarus pit has made his life to be long.

How did he manage to have lived 600 years when people don't use up to the years again. It is like that Lazarus pit has made his life to be long.
They possess a mystical Lazarus Pit that has the power to restore those who have died back to life. But the overuse of this elixir of immortality has been known to lead to madness and corruption, possibly explaining why they have become evil.

DJ

I find it hard to enjoy when they have a "magical" Lazarus Pit that can bring them back to life. It's like, what's the point of even trying to defeat him if he can just come back every time? I skipped all the BTAS episodes about it
It can definitely be frustrating when a story employs such an all-powerful plot device that seems to undermine the stakes of any situation. It's natural to question the significance of trying to defeat a villain who can simply keep coming back. And hey, it's totally okay to skip certain episodes that just don't grab your interest – everyone has their own preferences when it comes to storytelling!