Some kind of Beast mode
Oh, hmm. Well one question, Bale said he's done playing the Bat correct?

Some kind of Beast mode
Well that's fine. I would have thought B&S's first encounter would be in the Justice League film. Just the two of them never crossed my mind. I feel like having the whole team would just make more sense.

Also if Bats and Supes go into the League movie knowing each other, everyone else will sort of fall into a supporting role in a sense in the Bat and Supe show, possibly?

Idk, I'm just thinking out loud. I'm welcome to the idea, I just can't think of how they'll do it.

Well it's been confirmed at the Warner Bros panel today. From the multiple press releases it seems like the conflict will be similar to The Dark Knight Returns. Zack said it's not a flat out adaptation but it will help them tell the story. So I'm guessing things might not go so well for Superman maybe?

I was hoping they would confirm The Flash movie or at least a Wonder Woman or Aquaman movie but I guess we may have to wait until next year or possibly NYCC.

Some kind of Beast mode
I don't believe Aquaman to be strong enough story-wise or popularity-wise to have a stand-alone film.

But you never know. Ironman was off the world map with the general public until his first film came out, along with the revitalization help of RDJ.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Also if Bats and Supes go into the League movie knowing each other, everyone else will sort of fall into a supporting role in a sense in the Bat and Supe show, possibly?

Is this how you approached watching the Justice League cartoon for the first time, sir?

Brave Sound~
If you can pull off Thor, they can do Aquaman. Sure he's generally the butt of all jokes but in truth you havea lot to work with when you have the entire Ocean out there with the Atlantean mythos and what not.

Now regarding the whole World's Finest duo, I feel like it's something to test the waters and buy some time while the Justice League project keeps getting stuck in development :laugh:

This says they're supposed to announce a Flash movie for 2016 but who knows when that'll be.

I saw that this movie is supposed to be Man of Steel 2?...if so then I fear that this new Batman will suffer from support-role syndrome. After all we also need to get used to seeing someone else in the Batman suit after seeing Bale in it for years.

I wish they would done a Wonder Woman movie, it could been in the same vein as Thor since you have the whole god/myth stuff. If the Flash is indeed confirmed I'm curious how they are going to work with the whole super speed thing.....unless they use Zoom/Reverse Flash since he could easily defeat The Rogues.