Lurker
I personally would love a new DCAU continuity series, preferable one that takes place after "Epilogue" but now with Bruce dead and Terri running ****.

I dunno...I think the best parts are the banter between them.

Terry: This is schway! :buttrock:

Bruce: This is schwarbage. :170:

(Referring to Batman: The Musical)

i hope dcau makes a new batman animated movie about hush just to make the batman beyond comic make a little more sense. then again, it would be cool to see a series based on the new comic

Eye See You
I dunno...I think the best parts are the banter between them.

Terry: This is schway! :buttrock:

Bruce: This is schwarbage. :170:

(Referring to Batman: The Musical)

True. But do we really want to witness more of "Epilogue" Bruce Wayne?. I felt sick to my stomach looking at that poor old man, kinda like Ric Flair in his wrestling undies.

Read my smart post
Batman Beyond had a pretty sweet mini-series and then an ongoing, but it got cancelled by DC for their new 52...dickheads.

I know Batman Beyond by Adam Beecham would have been better than most of the **** they have now (Hawk and Dove, i'm looking at you) and would have sold a lot better

Eye See You
Well it's not as if bruce will be wearing the costume

You think dieing will stop old Brucey from doning the cowl & cape once more?. :p

What I mean is it would be cool to have Bruce dead and Terry officially take over as a veteran Batman like when he was part of the Justice League in "Epilogue".

Batman Beyond had a pretty sweet mini-series and then an ongoing, but it got cancelled by DC for their new 52...dickheads.

I know Batman Beyond by Adam Beecham would have been better than most of the **** they have now (Hawk and Dove, i'm looking at you) and would have sold a lot better

I agree that it was a stupid move. The batman beyond comic us part of the dcau and not the regular dc continuity

Lurker
D.C havent cancelled Batman Beyond, they simply put it on hiatus. It's scheduled to come back soon.

Yeah. Considering it uses the dcau canon, it makes good sense. But with Hush now introduced, id like to see a dcau animated special about Hush this time.

I admit I'd like to see Beyond back again. Even if someone like CN picked it up again and ran it in a halfway decent time-slot just to see if there was any interest. At this point it'd probably get pretty good ratings and we'd see a chance at a continuation of the series. Hell, if they can reboot Thundercats, I think they can try bringing this back.

As for the whole business with Terry being Bruce's son....I....don't hate it. I'm not sure why it matters so hard to people. Ultimately I think it confirms the old moral lesson about how it doesn't matter where, or who, you come from. It's the choices you make. Terry was his own person and had his own personality and struggles. Son of the Bat or not, you really can't take that away from him. Besides: at least he's not like the OTHER son of Bruce that we know. Ugh...frigging Damien. "Mother, I want a Batmobile!" A spoiled brat who can break your neck. Wonderful.

Also: yeah...Spidey stuff in the DCU really....doesn't work. Best to leave the two separate.