A Shining Tomorrow
I really want the Batarang as well XD Hell i don't have the console required to get this game and i'm still tempted to buy it.

Throwing Some Justice!
Check this out:

PS3 owners, rejoice! Finally time that you got an exclusive! In the upcoming Batman Arkham Asylum, immediately upon the games release, The Joker will become a FREE downloadable character you can play in the games challenge mode.

In challenge mode, it's similar to Horde in Gears 2, or the very fresh Survival Mode in Left 4 Dead; you will fight oncoming hordes of monsters until you die. Staying alive isn't so much the point as building a multiplier up and earning points. And you will also be able to track your score online to see how you stack up against other Dark Knight enthusiasts. Keep an eye out for the games release June 9th of this year on PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/442

It's Judgement Time!
I noticed that. PS3 people just got luckeh! I bet 360 gets him sooner or later but has to pay for it.

yea the joker is exclusive, but just like eternal sonata,tales of vesperia,bioshock etc it will probably be a timed exclusive.

xboxers dont have any reason to be mad,im sure you'll get the joker content soon.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I just played a demo of it at Walmart and it was surprisingly fun. Granted, it was sort of a training mode type scenario, but I was surprised at the fighting mechanics. The counters and combos that can be cool are pretty flashy, almost too flashy for Batman. But, nonetheless, it all seemed very fluid. Im gonna download the demo tomorrow and give a proper run-through. But, I liked what I saw.

Lurker
Batman: Arkham Asylum Officially Delayed

jokerq.jpg

Eidos announces that Batman: Arkham Asylum will miss its original June release date.

The rumors surfaced earlier today, with Game Informer magazine citing "sources close to the game" who had indicated that Batman: Arkham Asylum would be pushed back from the original June date in favor of one later on in the year. Now Warner Bros. and Eidos have confirmed the disappointing news.

" Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009. This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

Our own sources have continually indicated doubt that the game would make the release date, explaining that the game simply wasn't done yet. We sincerely hope the development team at Rocksteady will have a very productive summer. Otherwise we might be getting another one of these notices in a few months.

A Shining Tomorrow
I got the chance to play Arkham Asylum's Challenge Mode at the weekends MCM Anime Expo in London and i gotta say that this is definatly going to be something special.

The combat is so fluid and makes me feel like i am in fact playing as the Batman. However i found that countering wasn't as responsive as it could have been but that might just have been me.

I also would have liked to have tried a stealth section as well as the combat but beggers can't be choosers.

Throwing Some Justice!
New trailer is up. The guy who voiced the Dark Knight commercials, did the voice for this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ELkQ32708[/ame]

I'm so anticipated for this game. :buttrock:

Write down Augest 25th on your calenders, peeps!

Bandito Shake Cometh
Those the only villains showing up? Sad face if no Scarecrow.