Whomp, whomp!
I just finished this awesome game, but will no longer play it as I got most of the achievements and there isn't much more to do at this point. This is for the Game of the Year Edition (X-box 360 version) in 3-D and also the official Brady Games strategy guide. Strat is in very good condition, almost like new. I'm asking for $40 total with FREE shipping in the U.S. Payment accepted via Paypal as a gift to avoid those nasty fees. I have 100% buyer/seller feedback on eBay (id = rainranger), and also have positive feedback by more than a handful of people on he-man.org here... http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?p=2541970#post2541970

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR!
I just finished this awesome game, but will no longer play it as I got most of the achievements and there isn't much more to do at this point. This is for the Game of the Year Edition (X-box 360 version) in 3-D and also the official Brady Games strategy guide. Strat is in very good condition, almost like new. I'm asking for $40 total with FREE shipping in the U.S. Payment accepted via Paypal as a gift to avoid those nasty fees. I have 100% buyer/seller feedback on eBay (id = rainranger), and also have positive feedback by more than a handful of people on he-man.org here... http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?p=2541970#post2541970

Thanks for looking.
That seems pretty steep even with strategy guide when you can get it a lot cheaper amazon or ebay...
Sorry if that sounded rude just trying to help you sell it:thumbs:

Whomp, whomp!
The game is 29.99, strategy guide is 19.99. You save $10 and don't have to pay for shipping (and you'll likely pay double shipping costs if you go through eBay or Amazon as its hard to find people selling these items together) so no, its not over priced.

Last edited:
TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR!
The game is 29.99, strategy guide is 19.99. You save $10 and don't have to pay for shipping (and you'll likely pay double shipping costs if you go through eBay or Amazon as its hard to find people selling these items together) so no, its not over priced.

Yes but their used.
But sell it whatever price you want:sweat:
We were just trying to help.

Whomp, whomp!
Yes but their used.
But sell it whatever price you want:sweat:
We were just trying to help.
You've already hijacked the thread...why stop now? The game used goes for 24.99, the strat...? Well, if you find that used, it's likely going to run 14.99. That's .02 shy of $40, sir. But, of course with anything online, you have to pay for shipping. And, as I said before, I'm shipping these for free. So tell me how that is NOT a deal. Give me a link of the two combined for cheaper, please, and I'd be happy to lower the price.

Last edited: