Brave Sound~
poster10312878bt7.jpg

Lurker
Sorry but The Batman is not a Kamen Rider in my eyes. For one Batman is far to was born for a reason, and that so Bruce could bring justice to his parents death, and two Batman to a certain point is border line crazy he will do whatever it take to see justice is serve even if it means taking the life of his enemy.

I am huge fan of the Dark Knight I just do not see him as Kamen Rider, Batman to me is a figure anyone can become, and a Kamen Rider is someone who is chosen to become a Rider.

Lurker
Another difference:
Batman does not kill anyone from the bad guys.

Yeah, sorry, there's a lot of cool things about Batman, but being a Kamen Rider isn't and never will be one of them.

Lurker
Batman being compared to Kamen Rider?

That's like comparing the latest Power Rangers (Mostly Mystic Force) to Kamen Rider.

Hmm. Its funny you should do this. I'm currently working on a script for a Batman/Kamen Rider Kabuto teamup called Henshin Knights. Basically he goes to japan to see about acquiring a japanese robotics company for Wayne Enterprises, when he comes across a worm and Kabuto. I have a scene where he is stabbed through the stomach by the worm, and Kagami puts the Gatack buckle on him to heal him. The Gatck zector recognizes him as another "God of Battle" and batman is able to become Kamen Rider Gatack for a short while to help Kabuto take down the worm. I also have this whole internal monologue from batman as he's fighting with the belt.

Something along the lines of "Every muscle in my body expanding and contracting in ways I've always wished they could. It feels like I'm young again, no cramps or pains from the years of battle. I dont even feel the pain in my hands from punching anymore. Everything is crystal clear."