BANG: Get A Look At Jack Kesy In The New Action Thriller From 'The Driver' Director [EXCLUSIVE]

Administrator
<p>There hasn’t been much information circulating about director Wych Kaosayananda’s new film, Bang. Thankfully, Film Combat Syndicate can now discuss the upcoming action thriller with some much-needed exclusive info and a selection of behind-the-scenes stills courtesy of the director.</p> (read full article...)

To be honest I am not looking forward to this movie as I have seen many similar movies like that in the past so my initial reaction is I may skip it but I may watch it someday if others have a good opinion about it.

Again an action movie, I'm so glad that Bang is the name of the hit person. I didn't like the conspiracy when they tried to get an innocent woman killed nonetheless this is a very interesting and catchy movie.
I've not been able to see the trailer yet just a couple of photos which are so intriguing.

Name of the movie is not attractive but as it say just another action movies. Already told story many times. I don't think we will see anything good here and movie will be just to spend night if we don't have anything more better to watch.

Name of the movie is not attractive but as it say just another action movies. Already told story many times. I don't think we will see anything good here and movie will be just to spend night if we don't have anything more better to watch.
It seems like you don't like the movie because the story is not unique and the title is boring. Sometimes, ordinary movies can be good too. They might have good acting and teach us something. Also, it's good to try different movies, even if we don't like them at first, we might find new and interesting movies that we like.

What if you watch it rather than disregarding it? I'm sure you can give it a try, maybe you might have a different opinion afterwards.

DJ

Sometimes, movies with good acting and messages can still provide a valuable and enjoyable viewing experience. Furthermore, I believe that it's always worth giving different movies a chance, even if they don't initially meet our expectations. Who knows? We might stumble upon a new and interesting film that we would have otherwise missed.