I am going to Japan this summer and I was wondering if a visit to the BANDAI Museum is worth it? Have any of you guys been there? What other places in Tokyo (besides Ginza) should I check out when I am there. Thanks.

BANDAI Museum

Mr. Kamen Rider
Didn't get to the Bandai museum myself, but it looks like it's definately worth checking out.

Eye See You
The Bandai Museum in Canada is as awesome as looking at Roseanne Bar getting changed into a bikini.

boogie woogie feng shui
The Bandai Museum in Canada is as awesome as looking at Roseanne Bar getting changed into a bikini.

Sounds like my kind of place! :thumbs:

I'm going to Japan this summer too! Yeah! I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet though. I don't know enough Japanese to get too far without a guide, and looking all touristy sucks.

Edit: I just realized how gross that sounds. Don't hate me.

Last edited:
Mr. Kamen Rider
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Did you go to the one in Kyoto??

No...I actually didn't even know there was one! Gotta add that to the list of places to go next time. :sweat:

Actually, it might not even seem that impressive to some people...but I highly recommend just going to a Toys R Us somewhere in Japan. Simply because of all the stuff you can't see in your average, everday, not-in-Japan Toys R Us. :D

Tis has several floors of Tokusatsu madness!!!! I could freakin live there!

The site also says that some of the toys/collectibles sold at the museum could only be found there.

Last time I was in Tokyo I went to Fuji-TV. It's really fun to visit if you often watch that channel and you can even see one of the studios they use to tape their drama series ... no sentai or tokusatsu, though.

Lurker
i'm really really interested in visiting ULTRAMANLAND and Bandai Museum. is there a Toei musuem too?