Back By Popular Demand, YES, AUNTIE! Is A Kung Fu Cinema Love Story If There Ever Was

Discussion in 'Film Combat Syndicate' started by ballisticcinematheque, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ballisticcinematheque

ballisticcinematheque Administrator

The animated signature logo for the team at Art School Dropouts – or as filmmaker Joey Min calls it, the team’s kamon – is no stranger to the big screen among film festival regulars. Aside from this, it bodes considerably that the kamon now etches a milestone in Min’s progression, representing his New Jersey-based independent […]
    Read the whole post here.

2. Film Combat Syndicate Bot

[…] Back By Popular Demand, YES, AUNTIE! Is A Kung Fu Cinema Love Story If There Ever Was […]

3. Film Combat Syndicate Bot

[…] I had actually hoped the team would put off its release in hopes of further festival circulation and I haven’t heard much from star and director Joey Min on the matter, but his plan is to premiere the series this Thursday on YouTube and it’ll be truly something to savor after that. Watch the trailer and tune in to the channel, and if you missed my review from the screening, click here. […]

4. Film Combat Syndicate Bot

[…] reviews and hype aside, the wait is no more as the first episode is now online following the success of the […]