In Justice, We Trust!
LOL that's the same with me...when I look at Beettle Borgs and Masked Rider now, I can't help but think why I liked it so much....ah blissful youth :disappoin

Eye See You
Well, that applies to all adapted shows. :p

FK, did you buy B-Fighter?

I own B-F and B-F Kabuto.

Why?.

I;m telling u right now, this Beetleborg **** is pathetic and when I see someone post about it i puke. BUT.... when I see a Toku fan who wants to see the true colors of it.... then u got my respect.

Off the record, on the record, and because HE destroyed the record...

BLACK BEET > U ALL.

It stinks.
I did see the team-up finale of Juukon B-fighter with Blue SWATS, and I must say that even though I couldn't understand what they were saying, it was mighty entertaining. It would be nice to actually see the whole show and see how it came about.

Eye See You
Nobody can **** with Jiro Okamoto/Shadow/Black Beet.

The Blue Beet vs. Black Beet rivalry arc is by far my favourite in Toku History.

Well, there are some fans who actually liked VR Troopers and the Beetleborgs because they were two likeable shows that tried to compete agains the Power Rangers in popularity, but lasted very shortly. Me, I thought the Beetleborgs were decent, but it would have cooler if Saban have changed the storyline and made it seem more suitable for mature viewers, like Power Rangers Time Force.

Power Ranger Time Force and Wild Force seem mature but sometimes is really boring without some comedy and the suit for Time force is ugly and the storyline is boring capturing them by turning to ice. Every episodes seem boring to me and I saw maybe half when I was in 4th grade because there nothing other then this.

For Metal Heroes, I found the top 3 rivalries were:
1. Blue Beet/Black Beet.
2. Juspion/Madgarren.
3. Janperson/Billgoldy.

Nothing I have seen Metal Heroes-wise beats BF episode 51. NOTHING I TELL YOU, NOTHING. :buttrock:

Last edited: