I've been interested in B-Fighter ever since I got into Toku. I was a pretty big Beetleborgs fan as a kid, lol...but like BrownRanger said, I'm waiting for them to *hopefully* be subbed.

Wow last friday I was thinking about beetleborgs and read some things about it and here we have a discusion anyway beetleborg I only saw the U.S which is boring and they just take scenes from the Japanese like from Super Sentai to Power Rangers. The VR Trooper and Big Bad Beetleborg was boring and I wonder is the Japanese one are better anyway the designs seem not as good as now and it ended in 1998 last season.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Wow last friday I was thinking about beetleborgs and read some things about it and here we have a discusion anyway beetleborg I only saw the U.S which is boring and they just take scenes from the Japanese like from Super Sentai to Power Rangers. The VR Trooper and Big Bad Beetleborg was boring and I wonder is the Japanese one are better anyway the designs seem not as good as now and it ended in 1998 last season.

Well, there are some fans who actually liked VR Troopers and the Beetleborgs because they were two likeable shows that tried to compete agains the Power Rangers in popularity, but lasted very shortly. Me, I thought the Beetleborgs were decent, but it would have cooler if Saban have changed the storyline and made it seem more suitable for mature viewers, like Power Rangers Time Force.

Eye See You
This thread officially became my *****. I am the biggest Beetle Fighters fan here. Juuko B-Fighter is my all time favourite Tokusatsu series, period.

B-Fighter Kabuto's 2nd half was pretty awesome aswell.

I beg of everyone to not talk about Beetleborgs in a B-Fighter thread lol. It's such an insult (literally).

It's like talking about Hitler and saying he was a fun guy at a Anti-Racist Meeting.

I adore Juukou B-Fighter, it's one of my favorite Tokusatsu series and finally getting to see it was TOTALLY worth the wait. B-Fighter Kabuto...eh...seen bits of it, can't find the whole series, but I might give it a shot one of these days. Either way, both are MILES better than Beetleborgs...I can't believe I ever liked that show, but I do kinda have to thank Saban for it, if they hadn't made it I probably would have never gotten curious enough to find B-Fighter. :laugh:

Eye See You
B-F Kabuto's second half (starting right at the team up with the Juuko team) right to the end totally rocked. The first half I didn't really enjoy.

Kouhei (Kabuto) was annoying as **** but he proved himself super impressive in the finale, imo.

I saw a random episode of B-Fighter a few years ago in Hong Kong. It was where Blue Beet was fighting Black Beet (I think thats his name) on some rocky cliff like environment. I think that was used in the Beetleborgs final battle between Blue Stinger and his dark counterpart. I liked the Beetleborgs as a kid but now it looks so bad compared with the japanese counterpart.