\/\/ayans Bros.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Here in Canada they are airing reruns of the 1998 Wayans Bros show with Shawn & Marlon Wayans.

I seriously find these guys to be halarious, especially Marlon.

I was just wondering if any of you guys used to or are now watching this show?.

"We're brothers, we're singing and we're happy and we're colored... gimme a high five!"

Judge Faiz

I am the law
They used to air this show on the WB. When it was on, I found it pretty funny. Now it's aired on BET. If I happen to see it while channel surfing, I'll stop and watch.

-RF

scikaiju

science experiment gone wrong
wouldn't call myself a regular viewer but when I caught an episode I thought it was pretty funny

Forever Knight

Eye See You
In Living Color was the best back in the day. Jim Carrey was just so awesome.

I love Damon Wayans as Handy man. :buttrock:

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Never underestimate the power of the Handicap.

The 2 gay movie reviewers (Damon & David) were halarious too. I **** myself every time they did a skit. The one where Damon went straight for a few minutes after being bumped on the head was great.

Homey the Clown was the **** too.

Forever Knight said:
Never underestimate the power of the Handicap.

The 2 gay movie reviewers (Damon & David) were halarious too. I **** myself every time they did a skit. The one where Damon went straight for a few minutes after being bumped on the head was great.

Homey the Clown was the **** too.
Hells yeah!:buttrock:

MegaRyu124x

I used to watch this show, but I barely remember anything. It was near over when I was a tiny tot, and it got canceled then and there. :(

Well.I miss the old All That that used to be on Nick. It was like a smaller version of In Living Color. What ever happend to the kids who played the All That cast in the early-late 90's?