Awesome Toy Pics - Post your action pictures here!

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
My amateur photography skills but I hope you enjoy it. XD
What "film"/"lens" (yay digital age!) format is that taken in? I've just recently gotten into the whole retro-digital photo thing, and I like that type!

"Training."
35mm film type and twin reflex len camera. I used the camera found in Kamen Rider Decade which is the "Blackbird, Fly" camera. You can use Holgas or other lomography cameras as well. Also, when processing a finished film ask for the negatives only and scan them yourself to produce the lomography feel. That's what i do anyway. IMO if you let them process it instead generic photos etc are produced. You won't even get the film holes (or whatever they are called). I got those holes because when I scan the negatives I include the holes in the radius at which it is scanned.

ヒビキラッ☆
xYKzo.jpg

Still don't have a time to open Barnaby...
[HIDE]
0XfNC.jpg
[/HIDE]

ヒビキラッ☆
07-bakAnki.jpg

Kamen Rider Kaixa
belt wo tsukeruto hai ni nari
noroi no belt to yobareta ga
Kusaka Masato nara daijyoubu
henshin code wa 9-1-3
kiiroi hikari ni tsutsumarete
hissatsu waza wa Gold Smash
Orphenoch wa konagona sa

[HIDE]
06-bakAnki.jpg

23-bakAnki.jpg

12-bakAnki.jpg

16-bakAnki.jpg

18-bakAnki.jpg

20-bakAnki.jpg

22-bakAnki.jpg
[/HIDE]

25-bakAnki.jpg

Ryuuseijyuku no nazo ni
kuchi wo tozashi
yuiitsu mamoru aiteno
Mari wa Maria nano ka?

[HIDE]
26-bakAnki.jpg

29-bakAnki.jpg

31-bakAnki.jpg

32-bakAnki.jpg

33-bakAnki.jpg

36-bakAnki.jpg
[/HIDE]

24-bakAnki.jpg

Kamen Rider Kaixa
kokoro no uchiwa misenaide
kodoku mo osorezu tada hitori
Side Basshar wo tomo to toshite

[HIDE]
38-bakAnki.jpg

37-bakAnki.jpg

39-bakAnki.jpg

34-bakAnki.jpg
[/HIDE]​

PARTY HARD
Manzai 6 - Logic Harder to Understand than Diamond

manzai6logichardertound.png

-THE JOKE-
This comic is dedicated to Minecraft. I'll admit...I'm not exactly proud of it, since the jokes are beyond simplistic, so I'll try my best to explain them.

The first joke, Matoku confuses one of the only noticeable green things in the game, the infamous Creepers, for trees (which is actually brown, and that the leaves would usually disappear when you take the "brown" wood out). Punching a Creeper does less damage than using weapons/tools, and would most likely result in you dying in an explosion before you can kill it.

The second joke is related to the basic action in Minecraft to obtaining anything: punching. Minecraft related art, such as peahat's depiction of gathering trees, defines the most basic action in Minecraft besides walking as punching. Punching will net you most things but rocks and minerals, and it takes longer to clear anything with your bare fists than when using a tools. That means that Mato hasn't grasped the concept of tools, resulting in Yomita calling her a terrible Minecraft player and punching her.

I could have thrown in a Fist of the North Star joke, but having Yomita yell "Atatatatatata" would've been weird.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Icepick and his former partner the minicon Chainclaw!

chainclaw4.jpg

Reunited at last...time to ride into the sunset!

chainclaw2.jpg