Awesome Toy Pics - Post your action pictures here!

No Fear, No Pain.
Ibelieve the only reason he is so short (or at least this is the excuse I use to make myself feel better) is that it is supposed to be Onodera instead of Godai. If I recall he was about a foot shorter then everyone else in the series which matches up with the KT based on him. Still, other then his height the figure is great, and his design is exactly what I wanted...and why I bought him.

All Decade's Fault
I think there are 3 Frauleins in there. Did they stop making those? I really like the size of the figures and the prices they go for.
- The Frauleins had great curves and really nice styling, but ultimately were too tall and flimsy (16cm tall and tended to flop around with some joints). at the time Figma ended up being better quality-wise and compatibility-wise.

Figma Lelouch is 16.5cm tall, but most of the other Figma male characters aren't nearly as tall. Shirou and Touma are about 14.6-15cm tall, noticably shorter. And even so, Lelouch is sitting down in that shot, so it's not too obvious.

PARTY HARD
Toyroom SOS - 2.5-1, Com. 51

figma Black Gold Saw: We are BACK, bitches! Hoped you missed us!

comic51seeingdoublenotw.jpg

No Fear, No Pain.
Look at those ***** ass Kuugas bitching about being bitches. HAHA! That slaps me on the knee. I can't say anything though; I've been buying nothing but figmas since I almost missed Saber from Zero. Well I did buy that one S.I.C.K.T. Kuuga. I also plan to get Super-1...but other then that my Figuarts are gonna be pretty lonely. Except IXA...because for whatever reason he has hooked up with Siren. That or I've finally lost my mentalden...

Last edited:
Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
Another lady obtained,but still not enough.Akiba Yellow is on the way and now that I endured through all of Eva I want all of the figma pilots.
DSCN0191.jpg

No Fear, No Pain.
I'm pretty much done on the BRS girls for now. The one was all I needed, or so I tell myself. Part of me still wants to get strength...but most of me is a cheap skate that feels like he spends too much money on figures as is. :I

Ziggy needs a new car and an apartment with shelves.