Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Released

Lawrence Chan submitted a new blog post:

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Released

Not much to be said about the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron, watch it for yourself before you read the article. The trailer was accidentally released ahead of its Oct. 28 premiere on ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and it seems the powers that be have decided to just go ahead and release it publicly.

With the chilling theme of Pinocchio’s “I’ve Got No Strings" playing in the background, Joss Whedon's incredibly anticipated sequel to...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Looks cool, I will be seeing this one for sure. Marvel is really on top of their game with films. There action packed (most of the time), and the story lines have meaning.

I'm really looking forward to this film. Like Kamarsun1 said, Marvel really is on top of this whole movie business. They have movies planned through 2017! :cool:

Sweet looking trailer! I thought Ultron would look more menacing at the end though!
I also think superman from MOS would beat Ultron and his army by himself. The JLA could easily handle this threat. Damn, may can't some soon enough.