JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I've used that plenty of times before.

If you're referring to the resizing thing that the forum is supposed to do, that may be true, and it may have always worked for you in the past. However, can you (or we the staff) guarantee that it will ALWAYS work, 100% of the time? No, we cannot. To expect that is unrealistic. Just because it worked for you before does not mean that it will always work.

Best thing to do, as I've said, is take control of it yourself to guarantee that (at least on your end), everything is proper. Don't rely on what "should" or what "is supposed" to happen.

Minato Ascending
I've had an avatar that exceeded the 150x150 dimension, and the forum did not resize it for me so the GIF didn't work. Right now I just make sure it is properly adjusted before I upload the image to the forum. Works for me so far.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I understand, but what caused the system not to do what it's supposed to?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Can't say, to be honest. All that we know for sure is that the system saw the pic you posted and for some reason said "Nope, not gonna do it".

Just resize the pic to fit HJU's avatar settings of 150x150 or less and there should be reason for the system to reject it.