Irregular Hunter
I have been having issues on 2 things, quick posting and setting my avatar.

First with my avatar, when I upload this picture http://i.imgur.com/ckeGVRT.jpg?1
from the internet, it says invalid file, when I upload it from my computer, it acts like it succesfully uploaded it, but when I check my post to see if it works, I still have no avatar.

Next with posting, No mater what, it wont let me do a quick post, it won't even let me type in the quick post section.

Could someone please help me with this?

Shyni
Quick posts work for me. Just have to click the "quick reply to this message" button on another post on the same page.

Avatar change seems to work too.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I have been having issues on 2 things, quick posting and setting my avatar.

First with my avatar, when I upload this picture http://i.imgur.com/ckeGVRT.jpg?1
from the internet, it says invalid file, when I upload it from my computer, it acts like it succesfully uploaded it, but when I check my post to see if it works, I still have no avatar.
Upon first glance, I'm thinking that the problem is likely due to the ending suffix on your image file. The forum is programmed to allow avatar files that are made in approved, recognized formats, the most commonly used ones being .jpg or .jpeg , .png , and .bmp

The coding for the URL link that you have provided for the image that you want to use for your avatar does not end in a format that the forum's software recognizes/approves as a proper format (I've highlighted the problem part in red):
You should be able to still use the same file without having to re-upload it. Just try setting it as your avatar again, but be sure you remove that part I highlighted in red from the URL before you hit the "Save Changes" button. That should take care of that problem. If it still does not work, then try re-uploading the file and trying again.

Now as for your second issue:
Next with posting, No mater what, it wont let me do a quick post, it won't even let me type in the quick post section
As was said by in the post above this one, in order to be able to use the "Quick Reply" section, you must first click a "Quick Reply" icon in order to activate it. If you do not know where this icon is, just look in the lower-right corner of any post, and you'll find it next to where the EDIT, QUOTE , and "multi-quote" buttons are.