No real interest in the Garo ANime, as it apparently, just retells 1st season. Meh.
That was the initial rumour but the summaries coming out now describe it as being set in the middle ages, with a story about a boy who wants to enlist the aid of the golden knight in order to re-take his father's kingdom. The golden knight isn't a member of the Saigima family either. So it sounds like it will be different.
I'm also interested in that Sega anime though, I'm a sucker for idiotic comedy series. Now, I wonder if Tsuburaya going to follow the trend and make an anime of their Kaiju Moe Gijinka Project.
Me too. I've really liked Mobile Suit Gundam-san, which has been airing this current season. Two minute long episodes that are very funny re-imaginings of scenes from that series. And as I mentioned, I had a Mega Drive as a kid and the 16-bit era was probably where my interest in video games was at it's peak, so anything that can callback to that will be fun.

Apologies for the double post <(_ _)>

Crunchyroll has begun announcing their fall lineup and the first title to be revealed is Terraformars.

Lurker
no sticky for this season?

and well, maybe I was wrong in them continuing ongoing shows while the new season rolls out. Looks like Argevollen is on a break with Aldnoah/Zero, unless it's just taking a week off today. I'll see on Sunday though.

And judging from the last PV for Garo, looks like it is different, so I'll watch it.

Lurker
So far, my anime for this new season are like this (in order of personal interest): Garo, Build Fighters Try, and Reconguista in G.

D

Dr Kain

Is Anichart even correct on anything? THey have Tatsunoko Productions listed for Psycho Pass 2 even though it is Production IG.

I'll be watching the new Build Fighters series, Terraformars(which I know next to nothing about, it just sounds interesting), and Garo(because I guess I have Garo Stockholm syndrome). I'll also give Cross Ange a try even though I'm about 85% sure it will be terrible.

Also G-Reco in hopes that it will be so bad it's good. I suppose I can't miss out on what may well be the most Tomino piece of fiction ever to be created.

Lurker
saw the first episode of Terraformars, and, idk, I just didn't get that, "I want to see what happens in the next episode" vibe, that and I don't particularly like the the designs

I thought Karen Senki sounded quite interesting based on it's description on the charts, but I've just watched the trailer and all the characters look like they have been lifted straight out of RWBY, and that visual style just grates with me for some reason :disappoin

I think I might give Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken ('I can't understand what my husband is saying') a try if it gets any subs. Apparently it's a series of five minute long skits about an office lady and her otaku husband (who is voiced by Ryutaros).

Last edited:
Lurker
you mean the 11 minute thing of karen senki? yeah, the animation is something I'm not a fan of, & hopefully that wasn't the actual 1st episode either because...it's just basically a girl in chinese clothing fighting robots that want to kill her. Doesn't give that much of a story right now.

I didn't know there was an 11 minute thing for Karen Senki. I just meant the standard trailer that crunchyroll had put up along with the announcement that they'd be streaming it. Either way it didn't thrill me lol.