Status
Not open for further replies.
Is is it just me, or are a large number of spam bot accounts, posting random links which aren't even keyword related to the topics at hand I might add, popping up around the "Headlines from the Outworld" threads?

Is is it just me, or are a large number of spam bot accounts, posting random links which aren't even keyword related to the topics at hand I might add, popping up around the "Headlines from the Outworld" threads?

Say what? You should call for the mods to help you.

There real ass holes!

Agreed. Too many spams, but handled by the HJU SENTAI Justice Rangers *our mods and admins with the usual users led by Master Keith Justice* speaking of which, thankfully they all got handled J.I.T.N.O.T. (Just in the Nick of time) otherwise, this board will be in chaos because of them and their antics.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
Huh...:sly:

Okay, ignorning the other responses that were put here, let's go back to the original post.

Rather than create yet ANOTHER thread asking "are we getting spam?", just let us (the staff) know about it. If you notice an apparent spambot-created post/thread, copy and paste the URL of the thread in the following thread which had been created specifically for reporting spambot-created threads:
http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=11207

Once it's there, then we HJU Staff members will see it, and we'll take care of it. Simply put, the HJU Staff cannot fix problems if the HJU members don't report them.

Sensationalizing the problem the way that this thread is doing, does nothing to actually help/fix the problem. What DOES help is for everyone to keep a level head and report problems when they see them so that they can be fixed.

Thanks to OmagnusPrime @ JPM for use of the pic.
LockedRikaCup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.