TIME FOR RECIPES!

Sparked by interest from the Tofu Dish Thread by our very own JC, it's time for a Recipe Thread!

Mika has already shared one recipe with us,
[hide]1 block of extra firm tofu
Fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
1 can of sweetened pineapple chunks - separate juice, set chunks aside or discard
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 clove of garlic
Pinch of white pepper, to taste
Pinch of salt, to taste

1) Drain tofu from water, slice in half then slice into small blocks. Set aside.

2)In a blender (or food processor with multiple settings), puree ginger (amount of your choice but I buy my ginger in one pound chunks and consume two inches of root at a time) and garlic with lemon juice, salt, pepper and pineapple juice.

3) In a shallow dish place tofu in dish then cover with pineapple-ginger mixture. You can add or discard the pineapple chunks - I add the chunks to the top of the tofu. Cover with plastic wrap then place in the 'fridge overnight or for an hour (I like mine overnight).

4) You can either grill the tofu if you just sliced it thin or stir-fry after stir-frying chicken breast and veggies. I perfer mine stir-fried with veggies (no chicken).

-- Recipe adapted from Uwajimaya.com's Japanese Spicy Grilled Tofu.[/hide]​

And since we dont have a name for it, let's refer to it as Mika's Tofu Dish untill she properly names it for us!

Now, all you great cooks and college students who eat random yummy foods, Time to share your recipes with the rest of us!

- Rules -
-Hide your recipes to take up less space, and in case somehow someone misreads a post or something.
-Custom Personal Rules only, if it's an adaptation of another recipe you dont HAVE to mention it, but you may if you want.
-Give it a name so we know what to call it
-No " Ew!'s " about other recipes. Just skip if you don't like the sound
-Pictures would be a nice plus for before during and after cooking.

Note : While this is a thread for all recipes, it would be nice to see more Asian Themed Recipes because this is a TOKU thread. Asian TV + Asian Food = Good.