At Long Last, Rockstar Officially Confirms GTA 6 Is Coming

Administrator
<p>GTA V has served as the “newest” Grand Theft Auto for a full decade now. Putting that in perspective, when it came out Obama was not only still president, he had a good three years left to serve. On the day of its release, it was possible to rent it from Blockbuster in some locations. What happened and how did we get here?</p>

Guys, I never finished a single GTA game. I was out of GTA, but I never played the story mode, I never finished the campaign, I never finished the missions. I just played that game to kill civilians and to be chased by cops. You know, to have that criminal fantasy without hurting people in real life.

This game has never been inclusive to women. As in, I don't remember this game having playable female characters. And now it's an option. And also I remember how sexy some fans are that they refuse to have female characters. Because they think women cannot be criminals. Which is funny because there are a lot of women in jail. And there are a lot of women who are breaking the law, so that opinion is not realistic. I'm just glad that there are girls now.

End of an era for gta 5. I remember playing it back when Obama was still in charge. The journey from Blockbuster rentals to three console generations is mind-boggling. Excited about GTA 6, but also feeling a bit sentimental about the end of an era.

Vic

KISS OF DEATH
Alright, Rockstar, you've got my attention with this GTA 6 confirmation. I'm curious about the new features, but after all this time, I can't help but wonder if it can live up to the hype. The promise of a trailer in December better be worth the wait. Fingers crossed for something revolutionary!

Took them long enough to confirm GTA 6! I've been waiting forever, and it's frustrating how they milked GTA V. But hey, at least we have some news now. December can't come soon enough. Rockstar, you better make up for the wait with an epic game!

Alright, Rockstar, you've got my attention with this GTA 6 confirmation. I'm curious about the new features, but after all this time, I can't help but wonder if it can live up to the hype. The promise of a trailer in December better be worth the wait. Fingers crossed for something revolutionary!

6th Ranger
GTA V has been a constant in my gaming life, and the news of GTA 6 brings mixed feelings. Excitement for the new, but a bit sad to bid farewell to the V era. The prospect of Vice City and the dual protagonists is intriguing, though. Here's hoping Rockstar continues the legacy with another masterpiece.