Banned
It's a matter of opinion and perception. Charlie was the one carrying the show. All you can do is hope that Mr. Kutcher can fill that void. As per your post, you have "mixed feelings" about it.

The reason why I have mixed feeling about this, I'm just unsure if that's what CBS wants. Ever since that show is cash cow, milking the **** out of it. :hmm:

I'll pray that he can fill that void.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Kutcher, IMHO, will most likely play someone else.. A new character... Maybe, he's the long lost brother... .:laugh:

Read my smart post
Read about this yesterday...that's cool and all..but is he playing sheen's character or someone else?

I think he's better then this show, but w/e..it's cool to see him in a sitcom agaon.

Chuck Lorre should be smart enough to make Ashton a new character, which I assume is going to be the case

Last edited:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Chuck Lorre should be smart enough to make Aston a new character, which I assume is going to be the case

That's what I was thinking since everybody else knows that he despises Mr. Sheen...

It's like that TV show called Three's a Company...

Read my smart post
You've made it abundantly clear that you've never watched Two and a Half Men.

Agreed. Charlie Sheen is hilarious and he has been carrying that show since it started. Best of luck to Ashton, i'm not going to say anything negative until I see him but he has some huge shoes to fill.