K

Kamen Rider IXA

It is going to be interesting:thumbs:
And finally, FINALLY we will be able to use bows!

boogie woogie feng shui
New Game Informer cover reveal:

[HIDE] 0kMZy.jpg[/HIDE]

Full wrap-around version:

[HIDE]
d160a.jpg
[/HIDE]

And the limited-print Alex Ross edition for longtime subscribers:

[HIDE]
ygQuZ.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]G8Y0k.jpg[/HIDE]

The new robes design is very sleek, especially with the leather Indian-style accents and full eagle embroidery on the hood. I like that the tomahawk blade is in the shape of the Assassin's symbol. I assume that will be the primary weapon, which will be a refreshing change and should make for some pretty innovative counters and executions. Also, he's very clearly equipped with double hidden blades... I wonder if that will include the hookblade from Revelations?

At first i thought placing the game in this time period would be dull. But having him as an indian just got my interest :)

Seeing as this is supposed to be the last game. Will we see any more AC stuff?

At first i thought placing the game in this time period would be dull. But having him as an indian just got my interest :)

The series isn't over, it could go on forever.

Lurker

Two words: Future descendant :169:

Banned
AC3 Teaser...reminds me a bit of Last of the Mohicans and The Patriot...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZzmjQTQB0"]Assassin's Creed III Announcement TRAILER [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Heroes are forever
:castlerock:

they should stop the desmond thing for a while and do a side story game about that girl from AC:Embers instead, that would've rocked...i mean even if its America, the landmark is more or less still a bit similar to those of europe, now China, that's a whole other story.
I'm thinking this is what they'll do once the main storyline with Desmond is finished (which might be this year since it's 2012).

Noooo... Ubisoft has said a number of times that the purpose of Revelations was to present the final chapter in the narratives linking Altair, Ezio and Desmond (and Subject 16, as well), in a collapsible fashion to provide closure for each iteration in the lineage of Assassins. AC3 will likely continue the chronicle of the race between the Assassins and the strengthening Templar order to collect the remaining Pieces of Eden as their feud spans new continents and faces new implications in global political power.

There are still other surviving Assassin's in the present day that are prepared to answer the call to expose the Templars' conspiracies if the developers choose to continue the story up to contemporary times.
It finished the stories of Altair and Ezio, it finished Desmond's connection with them so the next of the game can be a different ancestor of Mr. Miles without people wondering what the hell happened to the previous two. HIS story didn't finish there.
Ubisoft also mentioned the many assassin ancestors with special DNA Desmond had, and said how he's very special. I don't think we're done with him.

Also, I can't be the only one wondering what the new gameplay will be like... I mean, they're not going to use swords anymore, are they?

S

scikaiju

I do believe there were sword, sabers and the like around Revolutionary America