Banned
leak images indicate it might set during the American Revolution and the main character is a Native American...

I vote Ben Franklin as the sidekick just like Leo Davinci...

assassins-creed-colonial.jpg

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...reed-3s-american-revolution-setting-revealed/

boogie woogie feng shui
Not only that, the official box art design has now been officially released...

yUrZn.jpg

Personally I'm really excited by this new setting. It's just enough of a departure from the locations we've grown accustomed to in the previous three games and really takes the story of the search for the Pieces of Eden in a fresh new direction. It also acts as a good chronological intermediary to continue progressing the Assassin's mission to the present day, which I hope they will do eventually.

Lurker
While awesome, I got so used to Ezio that this guys sort of looks out of place...

Soldier - "Hey...! Hey, John!"
John - "What?!"
Soldier - "What's that Italian guy doing here?"

Lurker
they should stop the desmond thing for a while and do a side story game about that girl from AC:Embers instead, that would've rocked...i mean even if its America, the landmark is more or less still a bit similar to those of europe, now China, that's a whole other story.

boogie woogie feng shui
The Desmond storyline ended with Revelations.

Banned
The Desmond storyline ended with Revelations.

Desmond's story did not end since they still have a world to save...but Ezio and Altair did. AC3 will conclude Desmond's story as stated by Ubisoft.

Climbing bigger mountains and ships instead of tall buildings for a change...

boogie woogie feng shui
Desmond's story did not end since they still have a world to save...but Ezio and Altair did. AC3 will conclude Desmond's story as stated by Ubisoft.

Climbing bigger mountains and ships instead of tall buildings for a change...

Noooo... Ubisoft has said a number of times that the purpose of Revelations was to present the final chapter in the narratives linking Altair, Ezio and Desmond (and Subject 16, as well), in a collapsible fashion to provide closure for each iteration in the lineage of Assassins. AC3 will likely continue the chronicle of the race between the Assassins and the strengthening Templar order to collect the remaining Pieces of Eden as their feud spans new continents and faces new implications in global political power.

There are still other surviving Assassin's in the present day that are prepared to answer the call to expose the Templars' conspiracies if the developers choose to continue the story up to contemporary times.

S

scikaiju

Actually they said Revelations was designed to set Ezio and Altair's story to rest, Desmond still gong to be in 3.

Banned
Desmond's story can never end till he defeats the modern Templar and saves the day...

hopefully after the American Revolution...The Assassin goes overseas to France for the Napoleonic Wars and connecting the War of 1812 with it...:buttrock: