Argylle trailer proves Henry Cavill should play James Bond

Administrator
<p>“Argylle is probably one of the most ambitious spy action comedies ever made because of its ensemble cast. Actor Matthew Vaughn steps behind the camera to direct this fascinating movie that proves more than ever that Henry Cavill should be playing James Bond. The film stars Bryce Dallas Howard, Henry Cavill, Bryan Cranston, Sam Rockwell, Katherine O’Hara,Sofia Boutela, Dua Lipa, Ariana DeBose, Samuel L. Jacksonà, and John Cena. Universal Pictures hit the jackpot with this movie. The action and comedy had me watch the trailer over and over again.</p>

Get Busy With The Goal.
Henry Cavill should definitely be the next James Bond. This trailer for Argylle proves it. He exudes the suave charm and action-hero prowess required for the role. This movie seems like a stepping stone to what could be a remarkable Bond portrayal by Cavill. I'm all in for this casting choice!

It's kind of surprising that John Cena and Dua Lipa are working together again in another movie, especially after their roles in Barbie. In Barbie, Cena was a mermaid named Ken, and Dua Lipa was a mermaid Barbie, but they didn't have much screen time. Now, they're in a spy action movie, and I hope their roles are bigger and more important this time.

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
Henry Cavill as James Bond? I'm all in for that! The idea of a writer inadvertently affecting the world is cool. I'm excited to see how the story unfolds, especially with such a talented ensemble cast. This film looks like it's going to be a parade of action and humor, and I can't wait to dive into this wild adventure!

The Argylle trailer intrigued me with its unique concept of a writer influencing reality with her novels. This should make for an interesting storyline.

I said oooh
I'm absolutely overjoyed to see Bryce Dallas Howard in another lead role! I loved her performance in the Black Mirror episode "Nosedive," even though her character was a bit of a hot mess there. It's fantastic to see her getting a chance to shine in a more lovable role in Argylle. Can't wait to see her in big screen.

I totally agree with the idea that Henry Cavill could make a fantastic James Bond! The trailer for Argylle looks exciting.

Wow, I totally agree with this article! I mean, I've been a huge Henry Cavill fan for ages, and seeing him in the Argylle trailer just solidified my belief that he'd make an amazing James Bond. The charisma, the looks, and the action sequences – he's got it all! And it's not just me; I've shown the trailer to all my friends, and we can't stop talking about how perfect he'd be for the role. It's like destiny brought him to this movie.

You know, the trailer and plot of Argylle strangely remind me of the Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum movie, Lost City. In Lost City, Sandra Bullock plays a writer who's kidnapped because a crazy billionaire believes her novel holds the key to a lost treasure. It's fascinating how Argylle flips the script with a similar concept but takes it in a completely different direction. Here, a writer is being kidnapped because the crime syndicate believes she's a reality warper, and her novels seem to shape their fate.

The ensemble cast in Argylle is impressive, and the concept of a writer's fiction influencing reality sounds like a fun and adventurous storyline. Can't wait to check it out!