General Discussion Are You Unhealthy?

I think I am really unhealthy to be honest. The exercise regimen is non existent in my life at the moment. I love to eat chocolate chip cookies and pizza. To be honest, I probably need to enlist in a gym membership.

Are you guys unhealthy?

I think that a lot of us are very unhealthy, but we are very much a nation of hypochondriac just recently. WE think that the world of things are wrong with us, and that these issues that we have are serious, when we are not giving our bodies the basic stuff that it needs.

Water and clean are are two of the things that we do not give our body enough of.

I'm unhealthy in the sense I'm battling a nasty disease, lol. But I don't consider those who don't exercise often or not at all to be unhealthy. I believe a person isn't unhealthy until they're diagnosed with a specific disease! I still try to take care of myself tho.

I'd worry about the long term health of your joints and muscle etc, but you aren't unhealthy because you don't go to the gym. If you don't sit all day, you should be ok. It's how you eat that makes you unhealthy. It's what we fuel our bodies with... you can't expect a machine to run on lettuce anymore than you can expect your body to run on synthetics and poisons. Changing the way you eat may not be easy, but it's the easiest thing you can do that will actually make a difference.

I'm unhealthy in the sense I'm battling a nasty disease, lol. But I don't consider those who don't exercise often or not at all to be unhealthy. I believe a person isn't unhealthy until they're diagnosed with a specific disease! I still try to take care of myself tho.

Those diseases start somewhere though. The way we eat is the main thing that changes our makeup and starts the path to irreversible damage.

Technically, but not necessarily. I know people who have been living eating very unhealthy food and even drinking so heavily and are way healthier than I am. So this si not a rule, there is always exceptions. To me an unhealthy person is someone who has a confirmed disease. If you are not... no need to panic.

As far as fitness goes, I would say that I am pretty unfit. The other day we booked a Badminton court and we haven't played in years. But we were all so excited to play again and I had to keep sitting out every fifteen minutes whilst everybody else played, because I was so pushed for breath. I blame it on the smoking, but my sister says that the smoking is not the cause since she has been smoking longer than me. She says that I am just unfit, which could be true.