Kingdom Hearts 3 had no Final Fantasy characters until we had DLC. They focused too much on the Disney Side of things. Would you like to see the Final Fantasy characters back in Kingdom Hearts 4? Many Final Fantasy characters missed their Kingdom hearts debuts, like Noctis, Clive, Jack, and Lightning!

But Three gives Kingdom Hearts a chance to shine without Final Fantasy. If I have the power, I will remove the Disney characters too.

Good that you are not in charge of the game

I just want to see more Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 4 after their exclusion in 3.

I want to see more villains!

Kefka's absence is nothing short of a disgrace. He's mastered the insane behavior of a Disney villain. I can definitely imagine him as a member of Maleficent's crew, constantly pissing them off. Ardyn from 15 should also make his Kingdom Hearts debut.

I want Noctis and Lightning! They really Missed out on Kingdom Hearts 3. I also want to see other Square Enix characters like Lara Croft and Aya Brea!

ion

Characters from Final Fantasy 1 to 6 so more people will be intrigued to play Pixel Remaster!

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I'm surprised no one has suggested Cecil from Final Fantasy 4. His character's story would fit right in with the Kingdom Hearts universe. He began his journey as a Dark Knight, followed a dark road for a long time while attempting to do the right thing, and then turned around, confronting his dark side and becoming a Paladin. In Kingdom Hearts, such sort of thing would be right at home.

The Final Fantasy 16 characters so we will have an idea who they are before their game is released?

I just want my boy Leon AKA Squall back. he has been there since the beginning of the series!

What is with those CBD gummies people spamming us?

Back to the topic, Yes, Kingdom Hearts 3 felt empty without Final Fantasy characters. I hope things won't get worst and this time around they remove Disney Characters.