Are we ever going to have a 3rd Final Fantasy X game?

I remember Square Enix teasing fans with this sketch.

3070722-2748855305-Yoshi.jpg

It is an image of Tidus and Yuna being older. Fans speculated we might get a Final Fantasy X-3. It may sound Far fetch but an Old game like Final Fantasy IV managed to have a sub sequel. I mean XIII is not a popular game but have 2 sequels. I did enjoy Final Fantasy X-2 but I am frustrated that the only playable characters are Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

I hope so! I am a huge fan of each new part that comes out of them and I hope our adventure is not over yet. There are so many weak games that are dragged on for years, even though nothing concrete comes out of them, so I hope that our developers are still sitting bravely and thinking what to prepare for us.

I can't wait for the release of it too. Is it confirmed yet on the date of the release?

I use to think a Final Fantasy 7 remake was impossible. So keep believing because it will make the universe favor us.

Personally, I consider FFX-2 to be one of the most fun FF games ever released and I consider it to be my personal favorite.I am a huge fan of Magical girl Animes and this reminds me a lot of Sailor Moon and Precure. Now I wonder what direction they will go for if we will have a 3rd game. Are we even going to be able to play as Tidus and Yuna?