The goal of the topic is not to rank the worst sentais, but to try to understand why some super sentais are often underrated.So this is why i created it in this section.

The "worst sentais" or so said, are often,according to fans:

_Turboranger
_Fiveman: a poor title, a poor song, a boring show.
_Ohranger: a show whose story was edited because of what happened in Tokyo this year, and that became annoying because of those changings.

_Magiranger: a Harry Potter Sentai, a bad sentai because the theme of magic doesnt fit with SS.
_Goseiger: a SS with an empty story.

While not everyone dislikes Magiranger, i have the feeling everybody agrees to say Fiveman and Goseiger were bad.

Do you think those show deserve these opinions?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I haven't seen Turboranger yet, but after watching Fiveman and Goseiger. They definitely fit the category of worst Sentai teams. But nothing can beat the nightmares that were known as Boukenger and Go-Onger.

I personally enjoyed ohranger. Ill admit riki is underdeveloped but i feel that it had good action and the story kept me i terested

Minato Ascending
The only sentai series I've watched from the OP's list is Magiranger, and I enjoyed it immensely. I don't see why magic can't be used in Super Sentai, just because it makes people believe that Toei was trying to capitalize on the success of Harry Potter. While there was usage of magic and sometimes the Magirangers ride bloomsticks, the similarities ended there, and I think Magiranger worked very well by its own merits.

Five "worst" sentai and somehow Go-onger isn't on the list?

Goseiger and Fiveman have their fans, but Go-onger was a meh series whose only justification was, "Meh, it's a kid's show. Let it be."

I haven't seen Fiveman but I think Goseiger deserves the harsh criticism it receives. It's not completely unwatchable, and it is better than some of the Power Ranger series that are really craptastic (stares at MF, OO, and Samurai). Still, the first two-thirds of the series are a complete waste with underdeveloped villains and characters.

Magiranger seems to be love it or hate it among fans. I personally think it's ok overall. It has a good overall storyline and some excellent villains, but some of the characters I thought were bleh do to occasional bad acting, personality traits, unoriginality, and sometimes bland personalities. Not all of the characters are bad, I did enjoy Makito, Isamu, and Kai. Some small aspects of Magiranger also felt rushed, like the Hikaru-Urara relationship and Nae & Mare suddenly turning good.

One season that has a big hatedom from the fans that I really feel is somewhat undeserved is Go-Onger. It's silly and childish, which I can understand won't appeal to a lot of older fans. However, I felt overall it was a fun show. I enjoyed the cast, the engines, and the villains somewhat. The Gaiark weren't the best villains in the world, but I thought they had some interesting things about them like having a loyalty to their friendship instead to the Gaiark as a whole.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Almost everyone I've encountered in this fandom loves Magiranger. I don't know who would say it was one of the worst

Almost everyone I've encountered in this fandom loves Magiranger. I don't know who would say it was one of the worst

I would!

I did not like the main characters at all and it was magnified even more so when the plot just kinda bent over backwards to worship at MagiRed's feet as MOST AWESOMENESS OF ALL AWESOME MAGIC MANZ!!!!11 at points.

The goal of the topic is not to rank the worst sentais, but to try to understand why some super sentais are often underrated.So this is why i created it in this section.

The "worst sentais" or so said, are often,according to fans:

_Turboranger
_Fiveman: a poor title, a poor song, a boring show.
_Ohranger: a show whose story was edited because of what happened in Tokyo this year, and that became annoying because of those changings.

_Magiranger: a Harry Potter Sentai, a bad sentai because the theme of magic doesnt fit with SS.
_Goseiger: a SS with an empty story.

While not everyone dislikes Magiranger, i have the feeling everybody agrees to say Fiveman and Goseiger were bad.

Do you think those show deserve these opinions?
-Turboranger has the feel of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Possibly where Saban drew the idea of high school aged warriors in color from as well as Zordon and a bit of Alpha who was also drawn from Peebo from Bioman.

-Ohranger is unfortunate, but it's still good regardless of the changes.

-Fiveman's awesome. It's like Maskman 2. I can see where Saban got the Evil Space Empire from.

-Magiranger is better than Mystic Force.

-Goseiger is good too. Only seen 8 episodes of it and changed my opinion. It's sort of like MMPR-flavored in its story , especially Master Head.