Otaku University Student
Out of curiosity, is there a place where they're permanently on-display in Japan? Or are they only used as temporary exhibits? As I'll be heading over there soon, I'd love to be able to see some of the props in person. From my own research, there's the Toei Kyoto Studio Park and Toei Hero World, though they don't appear to have a complete collection.

Not sure...
Blade's bike and some toys was on display at the Kamen Rider Diner the last time I went there

Otaku University Student
Ah, thank you very much for that! Will definitely visit! Though I hope I don't feel too out of place with all the kids...

Ah, thank you very much for that! Will definitely visit! Though I hope I don't feel too out of place with all the kids...

The first time I went, there were several adult fans taking close-up photos of the suits. The second time I was the only adult, but the man playing Musashi Ghost was very kind, and interacted with me a bit for some pictures. You'll feel fine there, but brush up on your Japanese, because there's a lot of menus and questions when you want to get a ticket. I think there's four different kinds of tickets, plus buying the exclusive Eyecon and that stuff. Anyway it's a really good time there.

Otaku University Student
Haha, no problems with Japanese. Passed my N2 and waiting for my N1 results. (^.^) Thank you so much for the advice!