Lurker
bandaitamashiistore_sk-001.jpg

anyone seen these yet? They looked pretty sweet.

Mail order exclusives from Bandai Yahoo Japan.

I'm sure you can find it occasionally on eBay though.

Lurker
yeah I just found that out, GOD DAMN YOU BANDAI

seriously, what's up with all these exclusives lately?

I'm starting to think that Bandai is putting down the Souchaku Henshin line. Tamashii has removed most mention of it off their product listings or releases. The only trace of it I can see is the advertisement for the Arc/Rei exclusives. We also haven't seen any news of new Souchaku Henshins post Kiva Dogga Form.

Lurker
And for good reason.

They're a waste of money. They're like what, and inch tall? And they cost almost $40.

Lurker
wow you are so incredibly wrong, Real action.

They are 20 bucks on hlj, and they are almost 6 inches tall. Not to mention they are totally sweet. Souchaku are also one of the few lines that make pretty much every Rider from a series, and faster than most other toy lines.

I would only be in favor of souchaku henshin series ending if all new characters were instead made in the Figuarts format.

And for good reason.

They're a waste of money. They're like what, and inch tall? And they cost almost $40.

About half that if you shop at Hong Kong dealers who aren't overcharging by 30%. Die-cast armor/body parts. And 1:12 scale, which is 5/6 inches.

Hrm. It'd be nice to get more Figuarts releases. I just wish Bandai would divulge more information.

And for good reason.

Articulation and die cast Armour are worth it. Especially since most are 20 bucks or so.
Maybe this is why I haven't seen any news about IXA. I'm a sucker for exclusive. I'll get these once I have more cash. Meh I just hope they at least attempt to finish the Kiva line somehow. I really like it.

Last edited:
Lurker
You might be thinking of Motion Revive Figures, they are $40 or so, but that's for the whole series and an extra figure (so 8 figures total) but even they are 3 and 3/4 inches (gi joe size) They also rock hard, much like the souchaku henshin series.

Last edited: