maxresdefault.jpg

Good Day, Final Fantasy XV Fans!

There was a well-known glitch in the game during its early stages that allow you to add Aranea as the 5th member of your party. I don't know if this exploit is still available in the patched versions of the game.

I liked having Aranea in my party because she is one of the good guys that helped and join the party many times in the story. She would also join when Prompto would take a picture of the party.

It also helps that you have an additional party member that could help you beat stronger enemies.

Have you tried this bug yet? Would you like to have Aranea to be available as a party member on the next patches?

I heard Aranea will have her own DLC where she is the main character. They know she is popular so it is a waste to not have her as a playable character.

I tried this out a couple of times and I must confess that I loved it as it's fun to have an added extra body to the team but at one point in time, I started seeing it as cheating and I stopped using Aranea.

I tried it but It did not work. Maybe I am missing a step or something, or maybe because of the new patch? Every time she is on her way and I run out of the circle and go back to camp, her shop just flies off but the iron giant is still there. 4 attempts and they are all like that. I am literally watching her shop fly off as I’m looking around expecting her to jump.

I tried it but It did not work. Maybe I am missing a step or something, or maybe because of the new patch? Every time she is on her way and I run out of the circle and go back to camp, her shop just flies off but the iron giant is still there. 4 attempts and they are all like that. I am literally watching her shop fly off as I’m looking around expecting her to jump.
Maybe Square Enix has already patched the glitch. I enjoyed it when I was still playing the game. I don't think you've missed any steps so it is the only reason why you couldn't reproduce the bug.

Before Square Enix fixed the bug, I did had fun playing Aranea, I loved everything about the character and the skills Aranea came with, it gives my team more depth ranked with good fighting squad. It's kind of heartache that it was a bug and it's been taken care of, so we can't use it again.

I love the fact that she has specialized in aerial assaults. She also has a caring attitude towards others, unbreakable spirit and expertise in the art of battle.

It is obviously a placeholder once her DLC is released. It is there so they won't have a hard time to program as her as a playable character.

Adding Aranea as a permanent member also comes with some side effects, so it is not all merry. You need to remember that she has no chocobo and she also doesn’t ride in Regalia. I'm sure there are more disadvantages if you look hard enough.

Is her own dlc campaign cancelled already? I haven't heard any news about it. We get nothing but complete silence about her so called DLC. We already have a working place holder. People will lose interest if someone decides to make a mod on the PC version.