Watched it... it was alright. I expected more, but in the episode I saw on the front page they seemed to jam pack too much mystery into one episode. Like too much desperation to be Evangelion (but MORE!)

I think I even heard Evangelion once or twice.

Sorry, this is totally unrelated to this topic (aside from the title mix-up), but I need to correct myself. There was an anime produced inspired by the CCG Aquarian Age, called Aquarian Age : sign for Evolution. So there, corrected my mistake :sweat:

For those that want to read more in English about Aquarian Age, I stumbled upon this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarian_Age_TCG

Banned
my bad...i was thinking about this...Genesis of Aquarion...which is another name for this Aquarion anime...

Banned
Watched it... it was alright. I expected more, but in the episode I saw on the front page they seemed to jam pack too much mystery into one episode. Like too much desperation to be Evangelion (but MORE!)

I think I even heard Evangelion once or twice.

i totally agree...the director tried too hard to top Escalflowne too much along with Evangelion...

those damn angel wing peeps are back...:laugh:

BTW...the director did help create the mecha in this kool game back in the ps1 days...
omegaboostntscfrontxf1.jpg

The director, Shoji Kawamori 'IS' the original creator and mecha designer of the Macross series (All of them including Frontier, except for Macross II), creator of Escaflowne, mecha designer of Cyber Formula and Eureka Seven and Kissdum Engage Planet, designer of my favourite gundam designs - GP-01 and GP-02A(0083: Stardust Memory), and yeah, every mechanical designs in the Armored Core series. :thumbs:

And yeah, he did some of the original designs of the Takara's Diaclone series before they were 'remade' into the original Transformers.

One thing's for sure, Kawamori-san is a good designer but not so good as a director... :p

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I did watch the entire show and it was fantastic. even though it's a Getter cousin the show already made me satisfied (along with Macross Frontier).

I did watch the entire show and it was fantastic. even though it's a Getter cousin the show already made me satisfied (along with Macross Frontier).

Eh, it's an ok show. The robot is great, but the writing suffers, due to having too many characters, with not enough focus.

ヒビキラッ☆
Too lazy to make new thread so I post here:sweat:

Aquarion EVOL main cast
5y60S.jpg

Amata (アマタ): Yuki Kaji
Mikono (ミコノ): Ai Kayano
Zessica (ゼシカ): Kana Hanazawa
Kagura (カグラ): Kouki Uchiyama
Mikage (ミカゲ): Yuuichi Nakamura

Opening theme song: Kimi no Shinwa ~ Dai Ni Shou (君の神話〜アクエリオン第二章) by AKINO with bless4

http://polyphonicar2010.blog51.fc2.com/blog-entry-6535.html