Administrator
Staff member
RFiFml60zGSsahaASGxQtCSSGgR-3JrjMx8j6HBWnL8.jpg

Aqua is the beloved protagonist of Kingdom Hearts 0.2 . She is the main playable character of that spin off and she is a very well loved character. Based from the trailers though she seemed to joined the dark. She is going to be a villain in Kingdom Hearts 3. Many people speculate it is going to be Mickey Mouse's fault why she either got brained washed or turned evil because of her will.

I remember she told Mickey Mouse she can't battle the dark anymore but Mickey Mouse told her she can do it. So we might end up fighting one of the most beloved Kingdom Hearts characters.

I think we might have a bossfight against her but once we defeat her, she will be saved from being brainwashed. It is an old gaming trope to have a hero get brainwashed.

I hope we will be able to save Aqua from being evil. I hope she just got brainwashed and she can be saved. I will be heartbroken if I will be forced to killed her or she will become a permanent villain. They make us love her in 2.5 and now she is going to join the darkside.