The Emperor of the Last Empire
I had posted my fanfics at FanFiction.net. Right now, i am drawing my own characters' suits. i wish i could create pixels for the drawing, but right now i am having a problem with my computer. i can only use 1/3 of the screen. how can i use illustartor with that kind of condition?

So, i really need someone who is willingly to take my pixels request.

It's over 8,000!
Uh... I guess I could do it. I think Conveito is the best I've seen, so hope he accepts it. I haven't really done anything in about a month now, but I think the weather might be getting better and I will regain my inspiration. :D

is it okay if i use drawing instead of words? i have hard time describing stuff...

Well then, I hope this is okay...

picture.php

This is Marzonn BD Base form. Beside is his equipments. He used the belt and the batteries to transform. The belt supposed to have only two compartments. The right compartment is for form change. The left one is to summon weapons. The batteries there are for form change (above) and weapons (lower).

picture.php

This is the weapons he used. From left: Saviour Sword, Kuro Rekka Daizantou, Zero Blaster, Earth Shuriken

picture.php

From left: Marzonn Blood, Marzonn Fang, Marzonn Stealth
Blood from supposed to give him greater flexibilty with a vampire-like powers. He is also armed with a cutter on both of his hands.
Fang form supposed to give him greater strength with a werewolf-like powers. He can use clwas on his hands.
Stealth form is used when he is about to infiltrate his enemy's bases. This form gives him speed and can become invisible for few minutes.

picture.php

From left: Marzonn Sync, Marzonn Qant.
Sync form gives him all the abilities that Shinken Yellow have. He also has an access to Land Slicer, which he upgrades it into Earth Shuriken.
Qant form is his ultimate form. It is based on 00 Gundam Qant.

This guy actually have another final form, but it is still under construction...

So, is this okay? Sorry I take it so long to post it...

It's over 8,000!
I think Conveito is back to taking requests, but I'm not sure. He goes by Craive here and you might want to ask him. He's better than I am in pixel art. I usually need more detail, scale, and color to do it. I might do Blood's pixel art, but do you have a scanner? It helps to see them better. :)

no...i don't...okay, wait till i get another picture...damn my web cam...

It's over 8,000!
It's all good. So for proportion, do you want the necks to be like that, smaller or thinner? Like if there's something on the proportions that you might want to change, you can describe it. I can do SD too, but I would need some detail for that too.