Tech Anyone Seen The Million Dollar PC from ASUS?

Has anyone seen the $ I million PC by ASUS? I mean the thing is made of gold and it also has some pretty cool cooling system, water or oil cooled not really sure which. Which left me wondering who in his right mind would purchase a PC for a cool million. SMH, anyone else seen this machine?

I have not seen it but l am sure all those billionaires will pay one million for something the ordinary people cannot get and it does sound really cool.

People are so unnecessarily excessive these days. The only person that I can see purchasing this is the likes of that tosser, Kanye West. Seriously - the economy is absolutely atrocious and it is not that way by way of an accident either.

I wouldn't but it. It would have to do more than the things that you mentioned for me to spend a million dollars on it.

Through some image searching, I found what the motherboard looks like.

asusintrosallitsz87clas.jpg

I'm still trying to see if I can find other parts for it (there are several gold-plated/colored parts from other manufacturers like Murderbox and such).

I haven't seen the Million Dollar PC from ASUS, not to mention hearing about it. I don't notice people are actually talking about it even there's one of the website that posts the latest technology news hasn't mentioned it. That would be insane to spend money on this kind of technology. That's a lot of money right there.

I've seen some blinged out Android phones that cost like $70k. They were god awful ugly and incredibly bulky. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would even want one of those, they look ridiculous.

This computer might be more of a marketing gimmick for them, since I read they are trying to improve their image and be seen as more of a high end manufacturer these days instead of selling budget systems.

Through some image searching, I found what the motherboard looks like.

asusintrosallitsz87clas.jpg

I'm still trying to see if I can find other parts for it (there are several gold-plated/colored parts from other manufacturers like Murderbox and such).
Looks cool, but not one million dollars cool. I would like to see the specs on this one. I would like to see what justifies the large price tag?