Okay, now it's downloaded. The available option for signing in is only through Facebook. After signing in using my Facebook account, it downloaded something but it will not take time. Then, another two options for downloading the tutorial. I think I need to delete some files on my phone as my phone almost running out of memory. By the way, the background music is so cool.

I am glad to know you got this far. Please do inform me if it will need data for you to play. My sister uninstalled another FF mobile version called a new empire just because you need to play it when data is on. I am not sure if other mobile versions for FF are like this.

Yes, I have played Final Fantasy Mobius for the android. I must say it is one of the greatest Final Fantasy app games ever made. The graphics are kind of fuzzy on my phone but not so much that it takes away from the great gameplay. The graphics are still really good in my opinion compared to most video game apps.

I think the best feature of the game is the character customization. The outfit selection is pretty good and I like how you can also customize your sidekick character. I like to choose the female fairy to tag along in the fights.

Sadly, I haven't played this game yet but if not for anything, I will definitely look out the game, either in YouTube or some other online website and see how people rated the game from their playing experience, and if it's worth going to get after my little research, I would likely get the game.

There are several games of Final Fantasy which I'm into already but getting into more wouldn't be any problem at all. So let's see how things goes with my little research on the game.

Yes, I have played Final Fantasy Mobius for the android. I must say it is one of the greatest Final Fantasy app games ever made. The graphics are kind of fuzzy on my phone but not so much that it takes away from the great gameplay. The graphics are still really good in my opinion compared to most video game apps.

I think the best feature of the game is the character customization. The outfit selection is pretty good and I like how you can also customize your sidekick character. I like to choose the female fairy to tag along in the fights.

Oh, you have already played the game, and from your comment it seems to be a good one. Thanks for sharing such, it's definitely going to be of good assistance to me in my little research on the game to know if it's worth getting and playing.

I've installed this game on my phone out of curiosity and I find it a bit complicated. Maybe because this game has a different gameplay, which uses a card system for the job classes and the special abilities. It took some time before I get the hang of the game but I can say that I am intrigued by the story.

It is quite enjoyable, though I'll have to play it more to find out if it's a good game in the long run.

You need an android phone of version 6 and above. I am not sure about iOS. And yes, the game is on playstore. No paying for it. I think you need data to play it because that is what I noticed with another FF for mobile version. :) I hope you enjoy the game when you install it. :D
Wow cool, it's available on the android phone. I actually have no idea about the mobile version of it I'm excited having it on my phone. How much memory is it going to take? It looks like that I'm going to delete also some of my files.

Wow cool, it's available on the android phone. I actually have no idea about the mobile version of it I'm excited having it on my phone. How much memory is it going to take? It looks like that I'm going to delete also some of my files.

I hope you have successfully installed by now. Just a few MBs needed and you are good to go. A minimum RAM of 1gb will be enough to run the game while playing.

The game requires Android ver. 4.0 and above, according to GPS
That said, we really need more comprehensive lists of system requirements on Google Play Store, and also an easier way to find out which hardware exactly our phones have. It's not so much of a problem with free apps as it is with paid ones when you find out that the game you just purchased lags badly on your phone, despite it being "compatible with your device".

I have played it but it has been a while and I would not be the best to give advice, but if you like the phone game then it is probably up there. I still am getting used to that whole platform but I did like it.

I played it for quite a bit before I found FFBE, but once I got hooked on this I did not have the time for the additional game. I prefer this game because it is more similar to the FF games I played before.