Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I'm not a huge fan of mobile gaming so I didn't get a chance to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on that platform. However, I managed to play the mini-game FFBE launched on Facebook, I think it was called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: Tap!

I think that I also played this version of the mobile franchise of the Final Fantasy game - FF Brave Exvius. It's rated good by some reviewers who gave their opinion on the game features.

I think that I also played this version of the mobile franchise of the Final Fantasy game - FF Brave Exvius. It's rated good by some reviewers who gave their opinion on the game features.
I hope soon enough I'll get the chance to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my phone. I really hope it is worth it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I hope soon enough I'll get the chance to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my phone. I really hope it is worth it.

I believe that you are going to enjoy playing it on your mobile device but I would recommend one thing, just make sure that your phone has a higher RAM as it would ensure that the game doesn't abruptly quit and close on its own when you are playing.

I believe that you are going to enjoy playing it on your mobile device but I would recommend one thing, just make sure that your phone has a higher RAM as it would ensure that the game doesn't abruptly quit and close on its own when you are playing.
I've got 4Gb RAM on my phone so I think I'm set on that part, thanks for the tip though.

I'm not a huge fan of mobile gaming so I didn't get a chance to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on that platform. However, I managed to play the mini-game FFBE launched on Facebook, I think it was called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: Tap!
Me too haven't managed to play Final Fantasy Brave. I plan too though because I have such great interest in all Final Fantasy games!

It's free to play and considering the developers made it worth for mobile, very limited FF community has played it. I think ratings are pretty much okaish. And no big game magazine have given poor rating as of yet. That's good IMO.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I've got 4Gb RAM on my phone so I think I'm set on that part, thanks for the tip though.

Oh! 4GB RAM, I see. You definitely don't have anything to worry about. The RAM size is certainly going to be enough with the game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Me too haven't managed to play Final Fantasy Brave. I plan too though because I have such great interest in all Final Fantasy games!

Whenever you have less tight schedule, you should try playing it because I'm sure that you will enjoy it very much as well as I did even though it's been a while since I played it last.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
It's free to play and considering the developers made it worth for mobile, very limited FF community has played it. I think ratings are pretty much okaish. And no big game magazine have given poor rating as of yet. That's good IMO.

Yeah, you are quite correct there. The reviews and ratings I saw prior to my playing the game was actually the reason why I made up my mind to try it out and I was not disappointed with that decision to play.

Yeah, you are quite correct there. The reviews and ratings I saw prior to my playing the game was actually the reason why I made up my mind to try it out and I was not disappointed with that decision to play.
Heatman, thank you so much for the encouragement and rating FFBE. Will definitely try it this week.