This week! I can't wait to read your review and experience. I will have to convince my sister to download it so I can play it on her phone. I also can't wait to play FFBE. I like the fact that it has an app for android. :D

There are youtube videos already about this game I think you should check that out first. Those videos includes gameplay and important stuff about the game. I just don't like that their videos are now focus just on summoning new cards or heroes.

There are youtube videos already about this game I think you should check that out first. Those videos includes gameplay and important stuff about the game. I just don't like that their videos are now focus just on summoning new cards or heroes.

It is good you have left a review about the videos and thanks for suggesting this. I will check the YouTube videos tomorrow. :D

Not me, but I might go and check out those videos. It is nice being able to see a little bit before you go all in. I am still adapting to these mobile versions though.

Not me, but I might go and check out those videos. It is nice being able to see a little bit before you go all in. I am still adapting to these mobile versions though.

I am also adapting to mobile versions for now. I am still looking forward to playing FF with PS. But FFBE is a mobile version and so there is no need to worry. :)

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I have tried playing the game but always hits a breach along the way. I successful downloaded and installed the game but whenever playing, it keeps closing off and logging me out of the game.

I think it's a problem with my phone, because I experienced the same problem when trying to play Final Fantasy XV. But I just got a new device (Afrione Tablet), and hopefully it won't be giving me the same troubles I'm currently having with my phone device.

I have played this game for the Android and I must say I quite enjoyed it. Although the game had a Nintendo feel to it. The actual gameplay was tolerable. The many different characters and their abilities made up for their lack of graphics in the game. I also hated how long it took for me to get a summon character like Shiva but once I got one it did not disappoint.

In fact, the summon characters make up for most of what the game lacks and makes the game worth playing. The main interests in the game for me were to get more characters to summon. The playable characters were also interesting with their many abilities.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
No, my phone was incompatible, so I wasn't able to try it out.

I really hate it when I get a notification message that my device is incompatible with a particular game software I'm trying to install and play. Sorry that you had to experience that with this game, it's really a pity.

I have played this game for the Android and I must say I quite enjoyed it. Although the game had a Nintendo feel to it. The actual gameplay was tolerable. The many different characters and their abilities made up for their lack of graphics in the game. I also hated how long it took for me to get a summon character like Shiva but once I got one it did not disappoint.

In fact, the summon characters make up for most of what the game lacks and makes the game worth playing. The main interests in the game for me were to get more characters to summon. The playable characters were also interesting with their many abilities.

Playing on Android is mainly encouraged due to its giving of convenience because most times people want to play anywhere they found themselves instead of being at home and playing with a console. But with Android devices, one can easily play as he or she pleases without needing to be at home.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

There are some mobile versions of games that are very good but I wouldn't say much about Final Fantasy mobile games version. I think more satisfied with the console and PC version than the Mobile ones. Although there are some gamers who would prefer the mobile version over console or PC Final Fantasy games.

I'm not a huge fan of mobile gaming so I didn't get a chance to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on that platform. However, I managed to play the mini-game FFBE launched on Facebook, I think it was called Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: Tap!