I don't have low self esteem.
Sorry, I was bored..

..but yeah, does anybody have a Canadian girlfriend?

Welcome
I'm already starting to see a trend in thread subjects for the next few weeks.

Anyone on here have a European girlfriend?
Anyone here have a black girlfriend?
Anyone here have a Hispanic girlfriend?
Anyone here have a zombie girlfriend?
Anyone here have a boy girlfriend?
Anyone here have a waifu?
Anyone here forever alone?

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
I'm already starting to see a trend in thread subjects for the next few weeks.

Anyone on here have a European girlfriend?
Anyone here have a black girlfriend?
Anyone here have a Hispanic girlfriend?
Anyone here have a boy girlfriend?

Actually no. The thing is, Japan is so last decade. Remember back in 2005 when Weeaboos and Wapanese were everywhere pretending to be Japanese, and annoying the **** out of everybody with their broken Japanese and always saying "Kawaii Dess OOOH!!"?

Well, Japan's finished. It's the 2010's. It's Canada's turn now!! Everybody around the world is gonna pretend that they're Canadian!! We're all gonna be "Wanadians". We're all gonna annoy the **** out of everybody by saying "Eh" after every word we say, we'll even go "What are you talking ABOOT"?. :p

We're even going to have French Wanadians. From France that is.

Anyone here have a waifu?
What's a Waifu eh?

Like, how is it pronounced eh? Way - Fu? :p

It seems as though HJU is turning into an unholy baby of Omegle & possibly 4Chan.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Actually no. The thing is, Japan is so last decade. Remember back in 2005 when Weeaboos and Wapanese were everywhere pretending to be Japanese, and annoying the **** out of everybody with their broken Japanese and always saying "Kawaii Dess OOOH!!"?

Well, Japan's finished. It's the 2010's. It's Canada's turn now!! Everybody around the world is gonna pretend that they're Canadian!! We're all gonna be "Wanadians". We're all gonna annoy the **** out of everybody by saying "Eh" after every word we say, we'll even go "What are you talking ABOOT"?. :p

OK, now you're just making me think of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_DbqJzR0w8"]Dumped for an eskimo - Goodness Gracious Me - BBC - YouTube[/ame]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

What's a Waifu eh?

Like, how is it pronounced eh? Way - Fu? :p

"Wanadians"! That's BRILLIANT! :laugh::rofl: