If so, I have a Japanese Elephander Zoid, manufactured by Tomy, for sale. It's still in box, never put together. It's one of those model kit type things. I'm not much into Zoids, in fact the only reason I got it was to sell. Anyone interested? Make an offer if so.

Love 'em.

Love the GBA game, ZOIDS: Legacy.

There's a new ZOIDS cartoon that's suppose to be out in Japan, called ZOIDS: Genesis. After the crap that was Fuzors, I hope it's good.

Life is showtime
I'm not interested in buying but I have to say i enjoy ZOIDS but own none of the kits and the cartoon. It's great! XD

I am the law
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Love 'em.

Love the GBA game, ZOIDS: Legacy.

There's a new ZOIDS cartoon that's suppose to be out in Japan, called ZOIDS: Genesis. After the crap that was Fuzors, I hope it's good.
YES!! Zoids: Legacy is an AWESOME game...which reminds me, I have to start playing it again!

I didn't seem much of Fuzors, but the cartoon before that...the one where it was the Blitz team in a big battle royal, was pretty good! At least I really liked it :)

I don't own any of the models though....that's just another toyline I don't want to get sucked into and start collecting, since there is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO much cool stuff in ZOIDS.

-RF