Anyone goona be hosting Magiranger episode direct-downloads?

I turned the Firewall but it didn't affect the download. In my NIS window, at the top left-hand corner it says "Block Traffic". Is that right?

adamclark83 said:
I turned the Firewall but it didn't affect the download. In my NIS window, at the top left-hand corner it says "Block Traffic". Is that right?

hmm..seems like you are currently using a different version of NIS than mine :disappoin ....i guess so...but even with the firewall on, i don't think it'll affect the BT..since you can connect, it means it's not blocked by the Firewall...unless you are behind a proxy server i.e. something like you are using a PC that is controlled by a server...anyone can help this friend of ours?

There must be someone out there who would host these episodes as direct-downloads. Maybe a 100 MB WMV each week like SPD Headquarters does. Then that would be just excellent. I downloaded the first one from TokuBrazil and it was only an 88 MB RealVideo file. I got that one OKAY. It's just these big files that I have a huge problem with.